ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Samsung Note 9 Camera Update Boost Battery Life
Total Articles: 227
Battery life is one of the most popular features in smartphones, but it is rarely improved. The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 may change this with a new battery system.
It is rumored that Samsung Electronics will place larger batteries in its Galaxy Note 9 tablet smartphone, which is expected to be released in August this year.
The new leak reveals the features of Note 9 that have a side-by-side dual camera at the rear, rather than the latest camera and lower camera lens layout on the latest S9+.
This horizontal dual camera is also the original layout of the camera on the Galaxy Note 8.
According to the reliable leaking Ice Universe, this variation of the S9 + vertical layout for the rear camera is due to the battery size.
By putting the camera lens together, Samsung may fill up with a larger battery than the S9+.
Rumors suggest that the battery power is between 3,850 mAh and 4,000 mAh.
In the case of Note 9, it may be necessary to move the component, which provides a dedicated space for its S Pen stylus and is expected to be upgraded this year.
Samsung recalled the device because it had trouble with the previous Galaxy Note series batteries. After that, it reduces the battery size.
This move will mark an ongoing effort to increase the size of the Note battery to better maintain large flat screens that can quickly consume batteries.
Other Note 9 specifications include an ultrasonic fingerprint sensor at the bottom of the screen, a new S Pen with enhanced sensitivity and waterproof construction.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is expected to use 6.3-inch Super AMOLED QHD + screen, the ratio of 18:5:9, providing HDR quality.
It is expected to see a dual-lens rear camera with a variable aperture like the Galaxy S9 +, which should mean excellent low-light photography.
There may also be an enhanced front camera system that can improve the accuracy and speed of recognition of facial recognition through Samsung's iris recognition technology.
Depending on the location, it is expected that the S9 will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 CPU or Exynos chip. In both cases, there should be at least 6GB of RAM to increase speed.
As Samsung artificial intelligence becomes more intelligent, Bixby 2.0 will also appear.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Best Repair Service Provider For Your Motorola Phone Repairs
Author: UK Motorola Phone Repairs
2. The Role Of Ai In Improving Customer Experience
Author: Amit Tiwari
3. Erp Software
4. Situations When A Mobile Mechanic Can Be The Reason Of Your Headache
Author: Jason Bower
5. Global Video Management Software Market Size And Market Share
Author: Shivani Singh
6. Working Principle Of Car Jump Starter
7. Benefits Of Information Technology In Business
8. What You Can Assume From The Leaked New Lg Phone Model
Author: LG Repairer
9. Smart Wireless Sensors For Easy Monitoring
Author: Ubi Bot
10. Telstra 4gx Wifi Pro E5787 Vs Optus Modem Ac800s
11. Procedure To Create The Digital Marketing Campaign
Author: James Belly
12. Solar Energy Capacity Goes Up In India
Author: Abhishek Sawant
13. Global Automatic Identification And Data Capture Market Trend
14. Your Roadmap To An Honest Mobile Application Development Tactic
Author: Emma Watson
15. Gan Power Device Market Segmentation, Opportunities, Trends & Future Scope To 2025
Author: Rajani Bele