ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Samsung Note 9 Camera Update Boost Battery Life
Total Articles: 256
Battery life is one of the most popular features in smartphones, but it is rarely improved. The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 may change this with a new battery system.
It is rumored that Samsung Electronics will place larger batteries in its Galaxy Note 9 tablet smartphone, which is expected to be released in August this year.
The new leak reveals the features of Note 9 that have a side-by-side dual camera at the rear, rather than the latest camera and lower camera lens layout on the latest S9+.
This horizontal dual camera is also the original layout of the camera on the Galaxy Note 8.
According to the reliable leaking Ice Universe, this variation of the S9 + vertical layout for the rear camera is due to the battery size.
By putting the camera lens together, Samsung may fill up with a larger battery than the S9+.
Rumors suggest that the battery power is between 3,850 mAh and 4,000 mAh.
In the case of Note 9, it may be necessary to move the component, which provides a dedicated space for its S Pen stylus and is expected to be upgraded this year.
Samsung recalled the device because it had trouble with the previous Galaxy Note series batteries. After that, it reduces the battery size.
This move will mark an ongoing effort to increase the size of the Note battery to better maintain large flat screens that can quickly consume batteries.
Other Note 9 specifications include an ultrasonic fingerprint sensor at the bottom of the screen, a new S Pen with enhanced sensitivity and waterproof construction.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is expected to use 6.3-inch Super AMOLED QHD + screen, the ratio of 18:5:9, providing HDR quality.
It is expected to see a dual-lens rear camera with a variable aperture like the Galaxy S9 +, which should mean excellent low-light photography.
There may also be an enhanced front camera system that can improve the accuracy and speed of recognition of facial recognition through Samsung's iris recognition technology.
Depending on the location, it is expected that the S9 will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 CPU or Exynos chip. In both cases, there should be at least 6GB of RAM to increase speed.
As Samsung artificial intelligence becomes more intelligent, Bixby 2.0 will also appear.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Big Data And Its Impact On The Fashion Industry
Author: Vivek Ghai
2. How Bus Api Integration Helps Travel Portals
3. How To Build An Insurance App?
Author: Hvantage Technologies
4. Pharmaceutical Jobs In Europe
Author: Pharmaceutical Jobs in Europe
5. Do Not Install Your Central Vacuum With The Wrong Pipes!
6. Advantages Of Etl Tool In Big Data Management
Author: Adam Smith
7. Defining The Popular Android App Trends For Year 2018
8. Agreement Initiated For Proper Performance Of Company
Author: James Blake
9. Our Hyperledger Blockchain Services
Author: Tokyo Techie
10. How To Use Augmented Reality And Virtual Reality In Education Industry?
Author: Amit Tiwari
11. Ways How Excess Use Of Mobile Phone Affects Your Health And Life
Author: Jason Bower
12. All About Computer Networks
13. How Much Money It To Build An App Beyond Developmental Expenditure
Author: Emma Watson
14. Revitalize Your Brand With ‘social Listening’ - Call Center Software
15. Automatic Dialer- Enhance Bottom Line