ALL >> Service >> View Article
Floor Care Specialists
Total Articles: 2
Often dirt fills in the grains of the wood. We can remove the same by using a sanding machine. After the dirt is removed, we apply a sealant. Once dried, we further sand the wood to remove any scratches from preceding sanding and to make the wood smooth. Polish is applied based on the color of the wood. Lastly, a top coat is sprayed on the flooring to protect it.
Diamond polish for marble
We use a three-step process to bring a mirror-like finish to marble floors. Grinding is the first step in the marble polishing process. This is achieved with metal bonded diamond grit which coarsely grinds away the stone leaving it flat, but with a rough finish. The grinding process leads to removal of stains, scratches, roughness, and evens out the marble.
After grinding, the floor is polished using industrial diamonds of higher grits to enhance the natural shine of marble floor. Each grade of industrial diamond used is progressively finer which serves to remove the scratches which are left in the stone by the preceding grade. Eventually, the scratches will not be visible to the naked eye, allowing the light to reflect off the stone.
Crystallization, which is also the last step, is a method of marble floor finishing. It brings a 'mirror-like" shine by chemical reaction on the surface of marble. Crystallization also creates a microfilm on the surface of marble, which is more solid and durable and helps to preserve the color and the brightness of the stone.
Super shine for marble
Once your marble has been diamond polished, you can opt for a yearly, top - up polishing service called 'Super Shine'. This process uses the last 3/4 steps of the diamond polishing sequence to achieve results. Diamond impregnates pads are used along with polishing compound. Getting a super shine done for marble is maintenance services which will make the polish last longer, reducing the need for getting diamond polish done. This service is much quicker than completing a full diamond polish. One team can complete up to 600 sq. ft. in one day. There is no heavy slurry created by running the machine. It is a neater process. It restores the shine of marble floor and removes top level dirt and scratches. Your floors will be sparkling and clean.
However, do note that a 'super shine' process will not repair any cracks, no regrouting or filling of crevices.
This service uses a single disc machine with appropriate abrasive pad, water, and PH neutral cleaner to scrub off dirt from the floor. This service is available for mosaic, marble, tiles, granite and wooden flooring.
Service Articles1. Fumigate With The Help Of Pestinct Pro Solutions And Keep Your Business Assets, Pest Free!!
Author: Robert James
2. Famous Astrologer In Toronto | Best Psychic Astrologer In Toronto
Author: Pandit Baba SaiRam
3. Advantages Of Choosing Zooneto Infosoft As Hosting And Domain Service Provider!
Author: Zooneto Infosoft
4. Indian Astrologer In Toronto - Sri Kali Astrologer
Author: Pandith Kali Das
5. Vehicle Branding London Can Be An Effective Marketing Strategy For Businesses!
Author: Noah Smith
6. Factors On Which Cost Of Local Removals Depend - An In-depth Study
Author: James Spencer
7. A Guide To Wedding Wears For Various Ceremonies
8. How Documentary Film Makers In Delhi Are Creating Excellent Works?
Author: Deep Mala
9. Job Oriented Courses For Web Designer 2019
Author: Excel12 ptp
10. House Cleaning Services – Choosing The Best In Clermont
Author: Mean To Clean
11. Software Development Outsourcing: What You Should Avoid?
Author: Rakesh Dadhich
12. Services Offered By Any Mi Service Center
Author: Vijay Kulkarni
13. Lg Service Center Thirumangalam, Chennai | Call Toll Free 1800 212 6788
Author: sun max
14. Face Lift Surgery In Manchester
Author: Deemesh Oudit
15. Do You Want A Strong Building???
Author: Mohan Prajapat