ALL >> Service >> View Article
A 2018 Mazda Bt 50 Brief Review
Total Articles: 6
The 2018 Mazda BT 50 is with us; it has a bolder front end, extensive equipment upgrades, and lower ownership cost. The Ute segment is a tough market, so can the BT 50 still carve out a place for itself? In this brief review, we will take a closer look at what is on offer so that you can make a more informed purchase decision.
The State of the Market
The Mazda BT 50 is much like a tough yet aging boxer that has to contend with some new fresh challengers. It can pack a punch, but will it be enough to deal with the pretenders to the title belt? The short answer is yes, the dual cab market is growing, but serious people need rugged vehicles that can put in a shift with little to no protest. The BT 50 is tried and tested in this regard, and it shares some of the same heritage as its rival the Ford Ranger.
The New Changes for 2018
Well, the front bumper is the most noticeable change, but there are other more subtle enhancements below the surface. The power plants and mechanics are still the same as the outgoing models, but there is a new bar that has been lowered to improve the cooling efficiency. In the cabin, the BT 50 has now added Android Auto and Apple CarPlay support, and we now have reverse facing camera fitted as standard.
The BT 50 Line Up
There are three BT 50 variants available; they are XT, XTR, and GT. The GT is the flagship vehicle with a sports bar, tub liner and an illuminated 12v outlet in the rear left side. The XTR sits in the middle of the line up with plenty of chrome on show. The base model XT gets a satin black grille instead of chrome, and these Ute’s can easily handle the competition. It would be easy to highlight the lack of technical innovation in this line up, but the formula is tried and tested for people that need to get stuff done. As such the BT 50 with the lower costs of ownership will be a serious contender for the attention of many small business owners.
If they are looking for a Mazda BT 50 for sale, Perth based drivers should get in contact with us here at Mandurah Mazda. We have a large selection of both new and preowned cars available including the new Mazda BT 50. Perth based drivers are invited to join us for a test drive at your earliest convenience, and you can try the Mazda driving difference out for yourself. If you need to finance your purchase, you will discover that our rates are very competitive and we will tailor your repayment to suit your lifestyle. Our team is standing by to advise you on our latest deals, and they will be happy to answer, and other questions that you may have.
Service Articles1. 3 Best Types Of Breathtaking Photography In Ireland
2. Problems Caused By Not Hiring Aprofessional Mold Removal Company In Toronto
Author: Luis Cleanfirst
3. Corporate Events Provider In Bangalore-sri Mayyia Caterers
4. Ground Spur & Helical Gears Shops In Bangalore -anil Anc&gears
5. How To: Toshiba Laptop Virus Removal | Computer Troubleshooters
Author: Toshiba Support
6. Billing Software-wondersmind
7. Conduct Warehouse Inventories With Warehouse Mobile Application:
Author: brilliant info
8. Haloteck E-commerce Solutions
9. Domestic, International Courier & Shipping Services - Uds India
10. Upvc Doors And Windows Manufacturers | Upvc Doors And Windows Suppliers
11. 5 Axis Machining In India
Author: Prasad Ugle
12. Individual Therapy Den Haag Connects You With Your Innate Wisdom!
Author: Angelika Matthias
13. How To Maintain Shine And Softness Of Your Clothes
Author: Hudson Moffitt
14. Sevenmonies Managed Service Provider
15. Electronics Import By India To Touch $300 Billion In 3 Years
Author: Rajesh Kumar