ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Should Pregnant Ladies Drink A2 Milk?
Total Articles: 4
During pregnancy a lot of emotional, physical & hormonal changes go through a woman’s body. In spite of her cravings she should take care of what food and nutrients is she taking in. Their weight increases and by the time they give birth to a infant, their blood volume increases up to 60%. Few questions which regularly bother the ladies include growth of the foetus, what diet to take, and whether they should exercise or not. Intake of adequate amount of calcium is essential during pregnancy. Calcium keeps your bones and teeth healthy and helps baby to develop his or hers. If your calcium intake is inadequate, your body takes the calcium baby needs from your bones. Milk is a rich source of calcium. Recent studies reveal that women who are pregnant, require around 1000 to 1300 mg of calcium each day. But the question is which kind of milk you should be drinking. Research shows that milk from desi Gir cows with a different kind of protein called A2 is not only nutritious but also easier to digest.
Despite of the physical appearance of the mother she must consume at least 3 cups of Gir cow milk per day. It helps to grow the baby’s health & IQ. By Drinking A2 Gir cow milk the lady as well as the baby to get complete nutrition. Desi cow milk helps the pregnant women to stay hydrated and even the milk helps them to make up for their fluid loss. Also by drinking A2 milk the problem of heartburns and other gastric problems are solved
A2 milk is also very much essential for new borns & kids. A survey found that the babies whose mothers drank A2 milk during their pregnancy weighed more when compared to other babies. Also the growth of these babies is faster than the other kids. Few studies have also proved that those mothers who had Desi cow milk during pregnancy, the benefits did not stop at gestation period but it is passed on to the child even during their adulthood.
Hence doctors & nutritionist suggest A2 milk of Desi cows for complete nutrition for pregnant ladies as it is very healthy for both mother as well as the baby.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Manure Hose Reel Market - Size, Share, Outlook, And Forecast Till 2026
Author: mr shah
2. Salt Nicotine Is Bae
Author: Gaius Monteyro
3. Juice Your Way To Good Health
4. Save Money And Time With A Healthy Food Delivery Service
Author: oliver shin
5. Most Popular Deluxe Hotels In Udaipur With Awesome Ambience
Author: hotel empire
6. Food As Fuel Before, During And After Workouts
Author: oliver shin
7. Food Quality Certification Consultancy
8. Top Windsor’s Delicious Food Restaurants
9. Foods That Contain Close To Zero Calories!
10. What Makes Colombian Coffee Different?
Author: Devin Jones
11. Include Cashews In Your Diet To Get The Following Health Benefits
Author: Abhinandan Jain
12. All You Need To Know About Vietnamese Cuisine
Author: liam well
13. Food Trucks Flourished To Cater The Mobile Meals And Proved To Be Promising For The Community
Author: Katie Cam
14. A Guide To Pick The Restaurant For A First Date
Author: Nadia Turov
15. Health Benefits Of Olive Oil You Must Know About