ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
10 Benefits Of Tea You Never Knew About
Total Articles: 4
There are so many different varieties of teas, that you can pick and choose the ones you find more palatable. Some of the benefit of tea is mentioned as follows:
• It is a mood booster: the flavor, aroma and texture of tea, is really pleasing on the palate. It also helps in energizing the body and improves mental alertness, thereby helping in improving the overall mood.
• It is excellent for improving alertness: Most people crave for a cup of tea every morning because it helps them feel more alert. Since tea contains caffeine, it helps in beating lethargy and fatigue, thereby helping you in becoming mentally alert. It charges up the neurons and increases concentration as well as focus.
• It can fight cancer: Made from the Camelia Sinensis plant, tea can fight cancer-causing cells as it contains antioxidants which prevents different types of cancer. Teas have the potential to fight free radicals in the body and stop inter-cellular destruction.
• Age-defying properties: Since tea contains antioxidants, it helps in eliminating the premature appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Regular consumption of tea really helps in preserving your youth.
• It helps in improving hair health: Tea is used in many skin and hair care products because of its anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties; this helps in the elimination of infections on the scalp along with curbing dandruff. Tea is used in many hair care products because it adds a lot of shine and luster to the mane, making it look healthy and glossy.
• It improves skin: Tea has many properties which improves the appearance of skin. Green tea for skin, prevents premature wrinkles and adds a glow to the countenance. Apart from that, it eliminates, the appearance of pimples and other bacterial infections.
• It prevents acne: topical application of tea in the affected area of the skin helps in curing acne. The anti-inflammatory properties of tea reduces redness and calms the skin. It also helps in doing away with acne marks with regular application.
• Tea improves heart health: Tea helps in improving heart health by removing plaque from the arteries and improving blood circulation in the body. The pressure on the heart is reduced and heart diseases are averted.
• Weight loss tea: many different types of teas are known for inducing weight loss. They help in the oxidation of fats and curbing of hunger pangs. Teas also help in reducing belly fat, helping you in achieving a flat tummy.
• Tea for diabetes: Teas are particularly beneficial for those who are suffering from Type 2 diabetes.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Manure Hose Reel Market - Size, Share, Outlook, And Forecast Till 2026
Author: mr shah
2. Salt Nicotine Is Bae
Author: Gaius Monteyro
3. Juice Your Way To Good Health
4. Save Money And Time With A Healthy Food Delivery Service
Author: oliver shin
5. Most Popular Deluxe Hotels In Udaipur With Awesome Ambience
Author: hotel empire
6. Food As Fuel Before, During And After Workouts
Author: oliver shin
7. Food Quality Certification Consultancy
8. Top Windsor’s Delicious Food Restaurants
9. Foods That Contain Close To Zero Calories!
10. What Makes Colombian Coffee Different?
Author: Devin Jones
11. Include Cashews In Your Diet To Get The Following Health Benefits
Author: Abhinandan Jain
12. All You Need To Know About Vietnamese Cuisine
Author: liam well
13. Food Trucks Flourished To Cater The Mobile Meals And Proved To Be Promising For The Community
Author: Katie Cam
14. A Guide To Pick The Restaurant For A First Date
Author: Nadia Turov
15. Health Benefits Of Olive Oil You Must Know About