ALL >> Education >> View Article
5 Reasons Why Fashion Designing Is One Of The Best Career Option
Total Articles: 167
"Women in India are breaking the norms and opting for unconventional careers. They are moving away from traditional domain such as home-husband-children and leading single, independent lives. Married women, too, continue to pursue their career as well as manage household chores. The road has not been easy though. These women have fought the battle of sexism with their families and the world. Even the education system was not in place, earlier. With more freedom, women today have plenty of career options to choose from.
Fashion designing as a career option has been on a rise in India off late. We give you 7 reasons why:
1) Variety of roles: The fashion industry is not just restricted to designing. Of course, the creative minds can opt for the designer role. Nonetheless, there are many who are involved in making this business a successful one. For those who want to gain hands on experience with the garments, upholsterer, sample machinist and pattern graders would be suitable. Someone with good people skills can go to become stylists. Those who love to assert authority can opt for production manager, marketing head or head of innovation positions. There are also fashion photographers who make the styling look appealing.
2) Helps to overcome challenges: With fashion fading in and out constantly, one needs to keep up with trends. Those who love challenges, the fashion design industry gives you that opportunity. To keep up with the ongoing changes, a little bit of anxiety does help in moving out your comfort zone rather than a safe and no-risk job.
3) Opportunities to build network: Fashion is a small industry. Fashion shows take place around the globe. That allows Indian designers to meet artists from different fields who share their experiences and stories. It is these very people who will play a key role in the development of your career down the line.
4) Join global community: Learning certificate course in fashion designing from international universities broadens the horizons. It enables the students to work with global designers, celebrities or fashion houses with the help of recruiters.
5) Be your own boss: This profession is not meant to be a desk job. They have the liberty to work anywhere, anytime. Married women who wish to venture into business and love fashion, start their own boutique or work as a freelancer. Of course, the tedious documentation process follows. Nevertheless, it allows them to be their own boss."
Author Bio:- Ritwik Kapoor is a lecturer in one of the top designing school in India. Through this write-up, he informs the readers about why one can choose fashion design as a career option. Being a lecturer, he is also a passionate blogger who keeps individuals updated on new designing courses. His other passion includes travelling and reading.
Education Articles1. What Qualifications Are Important To Get Into The Nda Exam?
2. For Studying A Digital Marketing Course Or Join A Company As A Digital Marketing Trainee?
3. Looking For Day Care Near Manchester?
Author: Nichola Moss
4. Why Ux Is Not 100% Ui
5. Best Digital Marketing Course In Delhi| Top Digital Marketing Institute In Delhi
Author: Gaurav Dubey
6. Led Lcd Tv Repairing Course In Delhi
Author: Mr. A
7. How You Should Analyse Your Mock Tests
Author: Kishor Rathod
8. Things To Keep In Mind For Ssc Cgl Descriptive Test 2018
Author: Tina sharma
9. The Best Among Ux And Ui Design
Author: Career LiftUp
10. 10 Non-traditional Nursing Jobs You Can Opt For
Author: John Noels
11. Advantages Of Child Care Centres In Eastern Creek
Author: Katherine Harris
12. Salesforce Career Path Made Simple
Author: Riley Louis
13. All About Managing Successful Program (msp) Training & Certification
Author: Olushola Ogunseitan
14. C Program
Author: karpagam s
15. How I Passed My Comptia Security+ Sy0-501 Exam In The First Attempt?
Author: Angela George