ALL >> Education >> View Article
5 Reasons Why Fashion Designing Is One Of The Best Career Option
Total Articles: 179
"Women in India are breaking the norms and opting for unconventional careers. They are moving away from traditional domain such as home-husband-children and leading single, independent lives. Married women, too, continue to pursue their career as well as manage household chores. The road has not been easy though. These women have fought the battle of sexism with their families and the world. Even the education system was not in place, earlier. With more freedom, women today have plenty of career options to choose from.
Fashion designing as a career option has been on a rise in India off late. We give you 7 reasons why:
1) Variety of roles: The fashion industry is not just restricted to designing. Of course, the creative minds can opt for the designer role. Nonetheless, there are many who are involved in making this business a successful one. For those who want to gain hands on experience with the garments, upholsterer, sample machinist and pattern graders would be suitable. Someone with good people skills can go to become stylists. Those who love to assert authority can opt for production manager, marketing head or head of innovation positions. There are also fashion photographers who make the styling look appealing.
2) Helps to overcome challenges: With fashion fading in and out constantly, one needs to keep up with trends. Those who love challenges, the fashion design industry gives you that opportunity. To keep up with the ongoing changes, a little bit of anxiety does help in moving out your comfort zone rather than a safe and no-risk job.
3) Opportunities to build network: Fashion is a small industry. Fashion shows take place around the globe. That allows Indian designers to meet artists from different fields who share their experiences and stories. It is these very people who will play a key role in the development of your career down the line.
4) Join global community: Learning certificate course in fashion designing from international universities broadens the horizons. It enables the students to work with global designers, celebrities or fashion houses with the help of recruiters.
5) Be your own boss: This profession is not meant to be a desk job. They have the liberty to work anywhere, anytime. Married women who wish to venture into business and love fashion, start their own boutique or work as a freelancer. Of course, the tedious documentation process follows. Nevertheless, it allows them to be their own boss."
Author Bio:- Ritwik Kapoor is a lecturer in one of the top designing school in India. Through this write-up, he informs the readers about why one can choose fashion design as a career option. Being a lecturer, he is also a passionate blogger who keeps individuals updated on new designing courses. His other passion includes travelling and reading.
Education Articles1. Guide For Final Year Engineering Student
Author: Ravi Gupta
2. Node Js Learning Institute In Delhi
Author: Dixit Mishra
3. Accredited And Recognized Management Institute
4. The Most Effective Method To Turn Students Into Responsible Digital Leaders
Author: Manish Ranjan
5. 4 Hidden Features In Java 9
6. Job Interview Tips: Interview Style Tips For Men And Women
7. Extremely Useful Php Tools
8. Guide To Select The Right It Training Institute For Career
Author: Smita Patel
9. What Are The Advantages Of Enrolling In A Hr Management Courses
10. Why Should Your Child Attend A Preschool In Albuquerque?
Author: Shirley Padilla
11. Java Gets Free Intellij Idea Licenses
12. How Devops Certification Is Important For Your Career
13. How Important It Is For Everyone To Enrol Into A Pte Institute
Author: Mia Seal
14. Why Should You Send Your Kid To The Child Care In Erskine Park?
Author: Katherine Harris
15. Buying Dashboard Cam Guide
Author: toni allen