ALL >> Education >> View Article
Design – Understanding Art And The Best Schools In India
Total Articles: 167
Famous Canadian writer Charles de Lint once quoted, ‘Life is like art. You have to work hard to keep it simple and still have meaning.’ Often, design is considered an extra option and is overlooked. For example, Design is essential for copywriters to communicate the desired message for a brand. It is not just restricted to changing fonts or resizing images but should also portray the efforts put into making the final product a success.
Which design schools contribute to producing efficient designers? Let’s have a look.
1) Centre for Product Design and Manufacturing, IISc in Bangalore: To know the intricate details of design, CPDM in Bangalore has in-depth research courses. Apart from research-based programs, they also include Master of design for graduates. The regular CPDM recruiters are Airbnb, General Motors and Crompton Greaves.
2) Indian School of Design and Innovation, Mumbai: A non-government company, ISDI was incorporated in 2011 and has a plethora of undergraduate and postgraduate courses under its belt. It also gives intensive four-year programs or short-term courses for students across the disciplines of fashion, interiors, product and communication design. They have employment opportunities in some of the best industries across the country like Philips, Godrej, Conde Nast, Samsung and more.
3) MAEER’s MIT Institute of Design, Pune: Located in Pune, MAEER’s MIT institute offers graduate and post-graduate diploma courses. The diploma package assures promising jobs in Honda and Maruti for its students.
4) Industrial Design Centre, IIT Bombay: One of the best design schools , IDC was founded in 1969. Some of the courses offered here are Master of Design (M.Des) and PhD programs. Some of the recruiters that hold campus interviews here are Microsoft and Tata Motors.
5) National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad: Established in 1961, NID is India’s first autonomous institute. Its recommended design subjects are mostly included in their graduate and postgraduate programs. It remains to be an aspiring designer go to institute in India. Some of the major recruiters are Adobe and Ashok Leyland.
6) Department of Design, IIT Guwahati: The only organisation to offer an undergraduate program in India, Department of Design is yet another stepping stone for budding designers. Apart from B.Des degree, the curriculums include M.Des and PhD. Flipkart, Mahindra and IBM are the key recruiters.
Author Bio:- Ritwik Kapoor is a lecturer in one of the top designing school in India. Through this write-up, he informs the readers about everything they need to know about a design school before enrolling themselves in a course. Being a lecturer, he is also a passionate blogger who keeps individuals updated on new designing courses. His other passion includes travelling and reading.
Education Articles1. What Qualifications Are Important To Get Into The Nda Exam?
2. For Studying A Digital Marketing Course Or Join A Company As A Digital Marketing Trainee?
3. Looking For Day Care Near Manchester?
Author: Nichola Moss
4. Why Ux Is Not 100% Ui
5. Best Digital Marketing Course In Delhi| Top Digital Marketing Institute In Delhi
Author: Gaurav Dubey
6. Led Lcd Tv Repairing Course In Delhi
Author: Mr. A
7. How You Should Analyse Your Mock Tests
Author: Kishor Rathod
8. Things To Keep In Mind For Ssc Cgl Descriptive Test 2018
Author: Tina sharma
9. The Best Among Ux And Ui Design
Author: Career LiftUp
10. 10 Non-traditional Nursing Jobs You Can Opt For
Author: John Noels
11. Advantages Of Child Care Centres In Eastern Creek
Author: Katherine Harris
12. Salesforce Career Path Made Simple
Author: Riley Louis
13. All About Managing Successful Program (msp) Training & Certification
Author: Olushola Ogunseitan
14. C Program
Author: karpagam s
15. How I Passed My Comptia Security+ Sy0-501 Exam In The First Attempt?
Author: Angela George