ALL >> General >> View Article
Add Little More Security To Your Valuable Thing With “qilocks”
Total Articles: 8
As we know security is very essential factor nowadays. Each and everything require security whether is home or industry because many people kept their valuable things in it and that things need high protection from unauthorised persons, so more and more people opt for different types of “locks” that enhance their safety features. “Qilocks”- Developer and manufacturer of locks provide various types of locks that enhance your safety to new level.
What are locks:
A mechanism for keeping a door or container fastened, typically operated by a key. It is a mechanical or electronic fastening device that is released by a physical object such as a key, keycard by supplying secret information such as a keycode or password or by a combination. It’s a mechanical device used to secure items of importance.
Types of Locks offered by “Qilocks”
1. Biometric locks-A Biometric locks is a security identification and authentication device. Such locks use automated methods of verifying or recognising the identity of a living person based on a physiological or behavioural characteristic to open locks. These characteristics include fingerprints, facial images, Iris prints and voice recognition.
Benefits of Biometrics locks
1. Hacking of Biometric data is complicated and it cannot be lent.
2. Quick Access
3. No Codes to Memorize
4. Ultimate Security
2. Combination Locks- Combination lock is a type of locking device in which a sequence of symbols, usually numbers, is used to open the lock. The sequence may be entered using a single rotating dial which interacts with several discs or cams, by using a set of several rotating discs with inscribed symbols which directly interact with the locking mechanism, or through an electronic or mechanical keypad. Unlike ordinary padlocks, combination locks do not use keys.
Benefits of Combination Locks
1. Ultra Secure- With over 10,000 combinations, a thief will not just stumble across the code
2. Functional- Being able to fit any desk, safe, or locker with a new combination lock can be significant when security is concerned
3. Ease of Use- Programming the combination is as easy as pressing a button. Did you forget the combo? Use the key that came with the lock and with the turn of a key, simply reset it to another combination you will remember.
3. Padlocks- Padlocks are small and portable locks that have been used for several thousand years to defend against theft, unauthorized entrance. In the very broadest sense of the word, a lock is a device that keeps things valuables safe or restricts access to something that needs protecting .These locks are fitted to things like doors and cupboards and have two physically separate parts, One part is fitted to the frame and the other part of the lock fits into a rectangular hole in the door.
Benefits of Padlocks are-
1. This locks come in variety of combinations that discourage thief to steal your valuable things
2. Provide better safety than other locks
3. This lock is constructed from steel and is designed for all weather condition.
4. Such locks are easy to install and are suitable for gates and storage boxes.
4. Keypad locks- The kind of door locks you are using for your residence or office play an important role to in determining the level of safety, security and convenience. Instead of carrying a keychain loaded with different keys, many people are opting for keypad locks, which come with a number of convenient benefits.
Benefits of keypad locks are-
1. Keyless entry and exit
2. Enhanced home safety
3. Changeable entry codes
4. Unique design
5. More safety for your kids
5. RFID locks-Radio-frequency identification (RFID) uses electromagnetic fields to automatically identify and track tags attached to objects. The RFID locks tags contain electronically-stored information. Passive tags collect energy from a nearby RFID reader's interrogating radio waves. Active tags have a local power source (such as a battery) and may operate hundreds of meters from the RFID reader. Unlike a barcode, the tag need not be within the line of sight of the reader, so it may be embedded in the tracked object.
Benefits of RFID locks-
1. Quick and easy operation in either Private or Public modes.
2. No external programming devices required.
3. Suitable for almost all locker and cabinet doors for new or retrofitted installation.
4. Upto 100 users per lock.
Qi-locks provide all this facility to their clients as this company have 15 year of experience in designing and manufacturing locks. Qi-locks has high quality solution to their customer. Choosing Qi Locks will guarantee that in obtaining the best and most durable products on market you will get the highest level of service. For more detail-
Contact us at- +44 (0)20 8906 6881
General Articles1. Best Cancer Hospital In India
Author: anirban bhattacaharya
2. 7 Social Media Blogs You Must Follow
Author: Shubham Yadav
3. Supplier Of Southern-girl Style
Author: Ben Alford
4. Top 5 Incredible Hacks To Get The Best Apartments For Rent
Author: Balaji Services
5. Cracker Maryborough |backpage Maryborough
6. Epf And Esic
Author: AKT Associates
7. Backpage Bemidji Best Classified Site!
8. Secure Your Online Presence With The Best Seo Services In Usa
9. Budget Air Supply Has The Hvac You Need At The Price You Deserve
Author: Butch Jouaneau
10. How To Eat Healthy When Eating Out?
Author: DR. Sarika Nair
11. The Role Of Orthodontist In The Occurrence And Treatment
Author: Alan Smith
12. Spine Care Technologies Inc. And Mdi Consultants Inc. Announce Strategic Alliance
13. Smart Meters Market Size Valued At $19.98 Billion By 2022
Author: Markets and Markets
14. Visit Coldman, Known As The Best Cold Chain Company.
15. Hot Foil Stamping Services Sg
Author: Hot Foil Stamping Services sg