ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Microsoft Aims To Bolster Security With Windows 10 Iot Core Services
Total Articles: 3
Microsoft is providing a new service which is available for the customers of its Windows 10 IoT core operating system.
Windows 10 IoT Core Services will approach in the form of paid service which will be an accompaniment for the existing free Windows 10 IoT Core operating system.
Microsoft executive said that Introduced at Computex on June 6, the Windows 10 IoT Core Services is meant for the partners who would like to commercialize a secure IoT device.
Generally, the Windows 10 IoT is the successor to Windows Embedded. Microsoft provides Windows 10 IoT in two essences: Enterprise and Core. Here’s we provide the list of features which are supported in Windows 10 loT edition.
Unlike the Windows 10 IoT Core service, available through the Semi-Annual Channel (SAC) and therefore annually updated twice with the new features. The Windows 10 IoT Core Services will block the feature updates and included the security updates. Microsoft illustrates it as a turning IoT Core into a Long-Term Servicing Channel (LTSC) release which obtains 10 years of support. The Windows 10 IoT Enterprise provides the user’s option of LTSC, by this, the user doesn’t have to acquire delivered feature updates regularly.
The IoT Core Services will support the recently introduced Device Update Center, which gave users the ability to create, control device updates, and customizes. These Updates can only be made on the OS, device drivers and OEM-specific applications and files.
This core service features also enables Device Health Attestation (DHA) which delivers “hardware-attested security,” or ensuring the trustworthiness of a device through separate cloud services.
Microsoft officials said that, With these new paid features, you could commercialize a device that built on Windows 10 IoT Core service and also you have the enterprise-grade support and security which is identical with Windows,”.
This year on April, Microsoft is committing to spend almost $5 billion on Windows 10 IoT over the course of four years.
Recently, Microsoft announced its new service, called Azure Sphere, which meant to protect or secure the Linux-based IoT devices.
Computers Articles1. Avail It Connect Data Recovery Services To Restore Data From Failed Hard Drives
2. Import Data From Excel To Tally Erp 9 Easily
Author: Sanjay Jobanputra
3. Habits That You Need To Change While Working On A Computer
Author: Edward D Lemos
4. Easy To Use Accounting Software| File Vat Returns With Fta Approved Software- Perfonec
Author: Akansha Surana
5. How Does Mcafee On-demand Scanning Works?
Author: Maria Williams
6. How To Increase Life Of Ink Cartridges And Save Money?
Author: Jackson Perry
7. Microsoft Products Issues Troubleshooting Guide!24x7 Availability & Support.
Author: Joby Antony
8. Keep Your Private Life Private With Hide.me Vpn
Author: Jamie R Clarke
9. Usb Safeguard - Password Protection Software Usb Pen Drive
Author: Andrew Jordy
10. Craft Professional Drawings With Nanocad Plus
Author: Nick Giles
11. China’s Cyber Attacks On Taiwan Are Hard To Detect
Author: sara williams
12. What Is Logo Usbs Constructed Of?
Author: Magdalene Munter
13. Can I Check The Status Of My Dell Laptop Repair?
14. How To Fix Chrome High Disk Usage In Windows 10?
Author: bella watson
15. Novel Transmitter Secures Wireless Data From Cyber Criminals
Author: bella watson