ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Trying To Lose Weight? Follow These 10 Easy Tips!
Total Articles: 180
Fat that has accumulated over the years will not melt away in a day – that’s the hard truth that every person trying to lose weight should know. It’s universally known that diet and exercise will together help in shedding pounds, and in this post, we bring a list of 10 tips that will make the journey easier.
1. Detox your body. Add half a lemon to a glass of warm water with some honey to make your own detox concoction. Have this as the first thing in the morning on an empty stomach to get rid of the toxins and boost the metabolism.
2. Replace your regular water. Instead of filtered water, go for 9.5pH alkaline water, which is effective in many ways and may reduce free radicals in the body. Alkaline water can also boost metabolism and keep your energized throughout the day.
3. Get a smaller plate. Most of the time, people end up eating more food because the mind tells them to do so. Trick your brain by opting for a smaller plate. Portion control makes a huge difference when it comes to weight loss.
4. Take your snacks to office. Anything from seeds, nuts to a granola bar is great for a quick snack. Just make sure that you don’t overindulge in nuts, because these are also high on fat. With easy snacks, you can avoid reaching out for the burgers and chips.
5. Don’t skip exercise. No excuse is good enough. Not feeling like going to the gym? Go for a walk for 30 minutes. Don’t have equipment at home? Find free home workouts online. Workout for at least half an hour each day, no matter what.
6. Shop wisely. Always check what you are confusing. Reading between labels helps considerably in avoiding food items that are high on processed meats, flavors, artificial colors and ingredients.
7. Cook your meals. You never know what goes in each recipe in the restaurant, and even best ‘healthy’ delivery services are not that healthy. Cook your meals at home, and you can save considerable amount of money and unnecessary calories.
8. Stay hydrated. Water helps in flushing toxins out of the body and keeping the body hydrated at all times, which also makes you fuller and eat less. If you don’t like plain water, go for fruit-infused beverages or make lemon water on the go.
9. Avoid sugar and reduce salt. Dieticians recommend reducing sugar and salt intake with age. Refined sugar can be avoided, but you can still eat fruits in moderation. As for salt, just reduce the daily consumption by 25%.
10. Include protein. Have more egg whites, salmon, tuna, and chicken for each of your meals. Protein makes you fuller for long, and you can easily reduce the amount of carbs per meal, which eventually helps in fat loss.
Check online now to find more on alkaline water and make sure to have all the cooking essentials at home, so that you don’t order junk food from restaurants.
Tru Balance Water Inc
Web Site: www.trubalanceh2o.com
1415 South Voss #110-274
Houston, TX 77057
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Manure Hose Reel Market - Size, Share, Outlook, And Forecast Till 2026
Author: mr shah
2. Salt Nicotine Is Bae
Author: Gaius Monteyro
3. Juice Your Way To Good Health
4. Save Money And Time With A Healthy Food Delivery Service
Author: oliver shin
5. Most Popular Deluxe Hotels In Udaipur With Awesome Ambience
Author: hotel empire
6. Food As Fuel Before, During And After Workouts
Author: oliver shin
7. Food Quality Certification Consultancy
8. Top Windsor’s Delicious Food Restaurants
9. Foods That Contain Close To Zero Calories!
10. What Makes Colombian Coffee Different?
Author: Devin Jones
11. Include Cashews In Your Diet To Get The Following Health Benefits
Author: Abhinandan Jain
12. All You Need To Know About Vietnamese Cuisine
Author: liam well
13. Food Trucks Flourished To Cater The Mobile Meals And Proved To Be Promising For The Community
Author: Katie Cam
14. A Guide To Pick The Restaurant For A First Date
Author: Nadia Turov
15. Health Benefits Of Olive Oil You Must Know About