ALL >> Service >> View Article
Why You Should Remove Old Tree Stumps
Total Articles: 1
When you hire a tree removal company to get rid of a tree on your property, the majority of the time the company will remove the tree but will leave a vastly stump as a left over of the job. The question that remains after this is, do you pay to get the stump removed or just leave it? If you’re having a difficult time to make the decision as to whether you keep the tree stump or pay a professional to remove it here are 5 solid reasons you should pay a company like ESG | Professional Stump Grinding to grind / remove your tree stump.
REASON ONE. Stumps are ugly.
Cosmetically speaking, the ugly sight of a stump is not appealing. If you’re pedantic about keeping your yard and landscaping in top shape, removing the stump is well worth it.
REASON TWO. Stumps are hazardous.
Stumps have jagged and sharp edges, which pose a hazard. On top of that because of their low height they are easily to miss (not at eye level) and can easily be tripped over. Kids especially are more prone to have an accident with tree stumps. Furthermore, tree stumps pose a hazard to all lawn mowers and landscapers. They easily can damage your lawn moving / landscaping equipment and make it a pain to groom your yard.
REASON THREE: Stumps promote new tree growth.
If the stump is still fresh and the tree isn’t dead, it can sprout new growth which can result in many small trees growing around the stump. Not only is it ugly it can turn into a larger removal project than first expected. Some stumps also suck the life from surrounding trees which are growing, so if you want to ensure that all of your live trees get the best nutrients, then you should definitely get rid of your tree stump.
REASON FOUR: Stumps attract creepy crawlies.
When you leave a stump exposed, the decaying tree takes a long time to rot away completely. While it’s decaying, the stump attracts beetles, termites, ants and other wood-boring pests. You may not mind them in your yard, but with Queensland’s weather and insect problems it’s highly possible that they can eventually spread to your home.
REASON FIVE: They are annoying
In a nutshell, stumps not only are ugly, can cause serious hazard issues, can cause massive insect, bug problems, they are down right annoying to maintain, treat and work around.
Save yourself the headache and get rid of the stump. It will be a decision you will well and truly be happy you made.
If you are in Brisbane, Ipswich, Gold Coast or around these areas, Call now for an obligation free quote over the phone – 1300 374 776.
ESG Professional Stump Grinding is a premier stump removal service dedicated to providing safe, professional and affordable solutions in South East Queensland. http://www.esgpro.com.au
Service Articles1. Keep Your Home Fresh And Clean With The Help Of A Home Cleaning Service!
Author: Rachel James
2. How Telecom Billing Solutions Can Pave The Way For Economic Success?
Author: John Martine
3. Security: Now An Important Need For All Businesses
4. The Benefits Of Company Formation In Ireland
Author: Neville Murphy
5. Gauteng Wedding Photographer Is Very Professional And Uses The Latest Photography Techniques!
Author: William Smith
6. Blending Digital Elements With Interior Designing– An Ideal Blend For Today’s Fast Paced Lifestyle
Author: D.M Manohar
7. Electronic Business In Indian Market
Author: Rajesh Kumar
8. Ayushman Bharat Health Insurance Scheme: Who All It Covers And How
9. Get Done Your Import-export Needs By Our Cargo Transportation
Author: ARC Worldwide
10. What Are The Features Of Tally Server 9?
Author: Al Manal Technology
11. Plc Repair Service Center In Chennai | Plc Repair And Maintenance Services In Chennai | Omron | Schn
Author: muni lakshmi
12. Detective Agency In Noida
Author: Rajesh Goyal
13. Common Causes Of House Fire You Need To Know | Best Fire Fighting Contractor In Pune
14. Best Business2business Website Content
15. Tree Felling & Removal