ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Roles And Functions Of Network Management
Total Articles: 1
Network management is the process of maintaining and organizing the active and passive network components. It will provide the services to maintain network components as well as Network Performance Monitoring and Administration.It identifies the fault, Investigate, Troubleshoot, Configuration Management and OS changes to fulfill all the client requirements. Network management allows computers in a network to communicate with each other, control networks and allow troubleshooting or performance enhancements.
Fault management is the process of technology used to keep the administrator who avoids faults within a networked system so that the possibility of downtime is reduced by detecting, isolating and fixing any malfunctions that occur. Maintain active and passive components to disavow fault.
Network fault management can be monitored through programs that send some notifications to the administrator if the network starts to deteriorate in any monitored areas and helps to reduce the impact of a fault that arise in the network.
The basic function of configuration management is managing the equipment in the network. This includes tracking and managing the equipment in the network including the management of software versions of the equipment.
Configuration management is the process of setting up and keeping track of connections in a network. It contains information about the programs, versions, and updates installed in network computers. Network management helps the network to improve performance and solve any issues that arise.
The performance monitoring function is to monitor how the key parts of the network have been performing. Performance monitoring is user response times if user asks any document or files the response time of the server would be noted and network throughput is determined how fast data is transferred through a network.
It is used to measure the performance of network and users.
Security management is essential to network in order to ensure safety, prevent viruses and other threats by implementing antivirus software to prevent viruses entering in a network. Viruses like as files, documents on the internet, spyware.
If a virus entered in a network, it will reduce the performance of the network and makes a fault in the work so it is used to get the backup files to another server in case of an attack so it keeps safe if any data lost is occurred.
Data logging and report:
Data logs record all the data and interactions that pass through a certain point in a system, between keyboard and display. If any system failure occurs, the administrator can go to the log and see what might have caused it.
Network management covers the whole network process and monitoring with any trouble in the work and as a useful tool to the administrator to get a detailed report on the performance of the system and usage of the network to report.
we are providing the best IT infrastructure service to start your business.Enquire us for further details
tel:+91 9845058595, mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Computers Articles1. How To Add Sketches To Messages Sent Via Mail App
Author: bella watson
2. Dell Laptop Crashing, Screen Freezing & Slow Processing Issues.
3. 5 Best Online Web Development Platforms
4. Retail Management Software Benefits For Retailers
Author: Dhwani khatri
5. Brazilian Banks In A Fix: Hackers Exploiting Dlink Routers To Redirect Users To Fake Brazilian Banks
Author: Virus Removal
6. Steps To Fix Toshiba Laptop Virus And Freezes Issue Call Toll Free Number :+1(888)784-9316
Author: Toshiba Support
7. How To Install New Android 9.0 Pie In Your Phone
Author: sara williams
8. Explaining The Internet Based Lease Accounting Software & Solution
Author: Nate Ashby
9. How To Unlock Ipod Volume Limit Without A Pin
Author: Aida Martin
10. Sureshot Benefits Of A Custom Software For Your Enterprise
Author: Johan Smith
11. How To Fix Windows 10 Update And Shutdown/restart Not Working And Won’t Go Away?
Author: john martin
12. Why Use Mcafee Shredder For Removing Files And Folders?
13. How To Turn Off News App On Iphone?
Author: bella watson
14. Microsoft Fixes Issues With Windows 10 Update On Toshiba Ssds
Author: Toshiba Support
15. Simple Ways To Boost The Speed Of Your Pc
Author: Edward D Lemos