ALL >> Health >> View Article
Why Hash Is Better Medicine For Intense And Persistent Pain?
Total Articles: 26
As more research is done on medical marijuana, its effectiveness against chronic pain (along with a host of other health conditions) becomes more and more apparent. Many people suffering from chronic pain often wonder if they are better off using the herb than prescription medication. If you suffer from pain, do you wonder if you can use marijuana in your treatment plan? Are you looking to explore it as an alternative to your current medications? Below are some reasons why you should consider it.
Hash Treats the Disease and Symptoms
Mostly, prescription drugs only treat the symptoms of underlying conditions. Medical marijuana can help treat some diseases while managing symptoms. For example, in the case of cancer, cannabis can kill cancer cells and stop the growth of tumors, making it effective in making cancer patients feel better while fighting the disease.
Hash Has No Danger of Overdose
Prescription drug abuse is a huge problem in the United States, with an estimated 17,000 deaths in a year because of prescription overdose. As of 2017, there has been no recorded overdose on medical marijuana. Also, it is more likely for people to become addicted to cocaine or heroin based on opioid use than marijuana because opioids are derived from the very same source of illegal drugs.
Hash Has Fewer Dangerous Side Effects
One big drawback of prescription medication is the numerous side effects. People can also develop a tolerance to their dosage, so they continually increase their dosage which can lead to more serious side effects. While it does have side effects, medical marijuana are generally less dangerous and these side effects are easier to manage.
Hash Has No Long-Term Effects
Long-term use of opioids can lead to liver damage, decreased brain function, hormonal dysfunction and weakened immune system. Also, those who try to stop taking the drug can experience several negative side effects in the form of withdrawal symptoms. On the other hand, marijuana only has a few long-term side effects. Many users do not even experience any kind of addiction to the herb.
If you are currently taking prescription medication to treat intense and persistent pain, you might want to look into medical marijuana as an alternative treatment option. The hash has fewer dangerous side effects and is more customized to your specific needs. Many people have even reported that it is more effective than prescription medication. For all you know, the herb might just be the only solution to your pain woes.
About Bud Express Now:
Bud Express Now is a top distributor of marijuana products in Canada, aiming to provide Canadians with a quick and easy access to medicinal marijuana. Based in Vancouver, British Columbia, this online mail-order service provider offers quality products and excellent customer service.
Health Articles1. The Aging Member And “manopause”: What Every Man Needs To Know
Author: John Dugan
2. Specialization In Sports By Youth & Orthopaedic Risks | Best Sports Medicine Doctor In Bangalore
3. How To Know The Most Important Thing To Look For When Choosing An Orthodontist?
Author: Morry Weiss
4. Order Ambien 10mg Online Cod For Sleep Disorder
Author: Ambien Online
5. Use An Android App For Online Doctors And Get Treated At Home!
Author: Abigail Kane
6. 5 Fun Learning Activities For Your Child With Autism | Centre For Autism In Bangalore
7. What Is Online Diazepam Generic (valium 10 Mg, 5 Mg) Cheap Prices?
Author: What is online Diazepam generic (Valium 10 mg, 5
8. Best Dental Clinic In Ranchi, Orthodontists In Ranchi - Dr. Narnoly's Dental Clinic
Author: narnoly dental
9. Everything That You Should Know About Dental Implant Surgery
Author: Dental Implantologist
10. Advantages Of A Pediatrician Over A Family Doctor
Author: Dexter Brown
11. Three Ways To Reduce Back Pain
Author: Leslie Trigg
12. What Is Sperm Freezing And What Is Its Importance?
Author: Rohini Devi
13. The Ultimate Guide - Drinking Protein Powder!
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
14. A Self-pleasuring Club: What To Expect
Author: John Dugan
15. True Motivation To Lose Weight