ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
A Few Tips To Save Your Laptop Battery Life
Total Articles: 250
Like any other type of battery, your laptop battery comes with a limited lifespan. Since a laptop consumes a lot of power, a laptop battery has a shorter life due to the activity of your laptop. Once the life of your laptop battery has expired, replace it with a new one. This means that you need to make an investment. For this reason, all laptop owners take best care of their laptop batteries to extend the life of the batteries. Yes, my friend, you have read it correctly. You can extend the life of your laptop battery.
In today's post, I'll share with you four best practices to save your laptop battery.
Whether it's a USB device or a second monitor via VGA, any device connected to your laptop consumes battery because the device needs the CPU to access the device. There are certain USB devices that consume a lot of power, which means they quickly drain the battery. So, my friend, you should unplug the device you are not using. Never keep it connected to the laptop. This will surprisingly save your battery.
You work on your laptop. Suddenly you have to do an errand. If the charger is not connected, you should shut down your laptop or enter sleep mode. This saves the battery. If you enable sleep mode, your laptop resumes from the point you left earlier. On the other hand, when you shut down the laptop, it will go through the boot sequence, which can consume a little energy. So sleep mode is the best option.
When you enable the sleep button on your laptop, your computer's operating system adjusts the software and hardware behavior to consume less power from your computer. The Energy Saving option can change the behavior of the hard disk or CPU so that it is only active when certain functions need to be performed. If not required, the hardware remains inactive to save energy. My friend, turn on the power-saving feature to save your laptop's battery.
Your laptop will always try to search for Bluetooth and wireless connections if you leave these features enabled. If you do not need these connections, it is always better to disable these features. This will surely save your laptop battery.
If you reduce the volume and reduce the brightness while watching a movie, you also save the battery.
If you follow these tips, you will certainly extend the life of your laptop battery.
If you are looking for the best laptop repair service provider in the UK, then UK Laptop Repair Centre you should try.
UKLaptopRepairCentre.co.uk is one of the topmost high quality laptop repair service providers in the UK.
For more details, visit the website http://www.uklaptoprepaircentre.co.uk
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Begin A Business - How Do I Become A Founder?
Author: Deepak Malhan
2. Tp-link M7650 Lte-a Pro Mobile Wifi Hotspot Test
3. Motorola One Power Review: What’s Packed Inside?
4. Efficient Way To Manage The Water Pressure Level
Author: Marcus Presar
5. Have An Effect Of Iot On Mobile Application Development
Author: Karl Parker
6. Why Outsource Wifi Services
7. Take Your Business One Step Ahead With Iot Environmental Sensors
8. The Use Of Technology By Your Students Isn’t A 9 To 5 Activity
Author: Dexter Trey
9. How To Choose The Best Php Web Development Company
Author: Jemit Sanghvi
10. Check Out The Importance Of Digital Vehicle Tracking Devices
Author: Ankit Tiwari
11. Technology In Transport: Rethinking The Trucking Business For Future In India
Author: Nitin Parab
12. How To Pneumatic Systems And Air Cylinders Work?
Author: Deborah Gillis
13. Single Engine Vs. Twin Engine Management Systems In Aircraft - A Comparison Of J.p.i Products
Author: Joseph Polizzotto
14. Implementing Actionable Innovative Data Applications Using Key Technology
Author: James J. Adams
15. 10 Must Have Smartphone Accessories For 2018