ALL >> Health >> View Article
Avoiding A Sore Male Organ From A Male Chastity Cage
Total Articles: 1144
In general, most men like to avoid anything which can produce a sore male organ. One of the reasons a guy pays attention to good male organ care is so his member will not be sore when given the opportunity to go into action. But some men do enjoy certain sensual roles which, while they provide them with pleasure, might also result in a sore male organ. One such situation can occur when a man enjoys wearing a male chastity cage (or similarly male chastity device) around his manhood.
This presents a bit of a catch-22 situation. Many times a man who enjoys having his member bound up in a male chastity cage is also a man who prefers to engage in submissive play as well ,which again can often lead to the member and/or bsacks being manhandled or otherwise inflicted with varying degrees of pain. And indeed, one of the purposes of a chastity cage is to provide pain when the manhood becomes firm. So does a man with a chastity cage actually want to avoid a sore male organ?
The answer varies
There’s no hard and fast answer to this question, but a very general rule of thumb might be that if a man’s experience with a chastity cage is relegated to role playing, rather than to what might be termed a lifestyle choice, he is perhaps more leery of a sore male organ resulting from his experiences. In other words, if a guy likes to spend a couple of hours playing a submissive role to a partner that includes the use of a cage for a couple of hours, he is probably not in the market for a lingering sore male organ experience. On the other hand, if the man does not view his submissiveness as a role he is playing but more as an expression of who he actually is, he may be more inclined to view member pain as a welcome side effect of having his manhood imprisoned in a cage.
Avoiding a sore male organ
So assuming a sore male organ is to be avoided, what are some strategies a man should employ when indulging in limited cage play?
- Only do so with a trusted partner. This goes without saying, but role playing should only be entered into with a willing partner who is "on the same page" about rules.
- Establish keywords. The participants should decide on words to use to stop the game. Otherwise, a partner may assume that a man’s request to be removed from the cage is all part of the fun.
- Limit time in the cage. Some urologists suggest no more than 3-4 hours at one go.
- Choose the cage carefully. Some are designed specifically to produce pain or discomfort, such as those lined with little metal points or bumps.
- Beware of the weight. Although cages are relatively small, they can be relatively heavy - and that extra weight may cause some unexpected soreness.
Many people find that some degree of manhood pain helps fulfill them sensually. Experimenting with this can add to one’s sensual life, but a guy should still take steps to make sure no real damage is being done to the member.
A sore male organ, whether from a chastity cage, over-exertion or other reasons, may benefit from the regular application of a top drawer male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The best crème will include vitamin C among its ingredients. This vitamin is a key component of collagen, which gives tone and elasticity to male organ skin. The crème should also include L-arginine, an amino acid which is neuroprotective. When a sore male organ results in loss of manhood sensation, L-arginine can help restore lost sensitivity.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important