ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Bulalo: The Perfect Soup For Rainy Days
Total Articles: 47
Summer is almost ending and rainy days are yet to come. In a tropical country like the Philippines, a bowl of hot soup is always considered a welcome treat. Among all the Filipino soup recipes, one of the popular favorite dishes is beef soup.
So thinking of what kind of beef soup you would like to serve during these days, here is a special one for you, the Beef soup compromised of a shank with bone marrow inside. Popularly known among Filipinos as "Bulalo". This soup is quite popular, urging restaurants to serve this dish as one of their specialties. And as expected these places are crowded with food lovers.
Though preparing the "Bulalo" takes some time and patience, it does not require much effort to prepare. You need to simmer the beef for long to release its full flavor and to make the beef shanks as tender as possible.
A simple procedure in preparing the "Bulalo"
In a big cooking pot, pour in some water and bring to a boil. Throw in the beef shank followed by the onion and whole peppercorn and simmer for one and a half hour or until meat is tender. Add the young corn and simmer for 15 minutes. Add the fish sauce, cabbage, petchay, and green onion leaves.
I don't want to cook! I want something instant.
Well, if you don't want to cook and want to save some time, this savory hot beef soup can be found in some commercial restaurants, eateries, and even hotels. And there you go, served hot for you, enjoy!
Here at Our 7107 Islands, we open the whole world to the artistry of the Filipino artisans. From the 7107 islands throughout the Philippines, all creations and designs are produced with incredible craftsmanship, creativity, resourcefulness and work full of love that showcases unique culture and traditions of diverse tribes.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Reasons To Choose Organic Food Products
2. Basement Finishing
Author: The Basement Guys® Cleveland
3. Top Super Healthy Food For Your Kids
Author: Maria Taylor
4. Indian Restaurant In Bracknell
Author: Queens Kitchen
5. Varieties Of Biryani In Chandigarh Tricity
Author: Gourmet Food Bowl
6. Kids Beds
Author: Nort East Factory Direct
7. Try Out These Healthy Recipes For Monsoon Season
Author: Chetna Bagga
8. Chapati And Its Unknown Benefits
Author: krutika sharma
9. Make Order Of Appetizing And Tasty Foods In Pokhara
10. Tips To Rock Your Next Bbq Party
Author: Mario Sazos
11. Tips To Choose The Right Pizza For Any Occasion
Author: Laurie Hekeik
12. Add A Freshness To Your Culinary Endeavors With Lemon Grape Seed Oil
Author: Dominic Senese
13. Effects Of The American Style Cuisines On British Population And Economy
Author: Mathew Gomes
14. Three Reasons To Have A Corporate Catering Event | Catering Orlando | Orlandofoodtruckcatering
Author: Gordon Lee
15. Blast Your Next Party At Restaurants Wetherill Park!
Author: Nadia Turov