ALL >> Writing >> View Article
Problem Faced By Women Working In Applique Work
Total Articles: 2
There is huge demand for the Indian Handicraft products in both national and international market. To match the demand and supply with quality, there is need to have greater technological support and innovativeness with the uniqueness in industry.
Women's are mostly taking major role in make hand made products. But we saw that many women's are not getting their value of work. They are neglected in work place and face many socially, economically and health related problems. However there are several factors responsible for increasing the level of female workers in handicraft (appliqué) sector.
• Nature of entrepreneurship: Most of women's are house wife they are not having enough time to work in general sector. In this they have flexibility to work in both house and this type of enterprisers. Mostly seen that many of women's who are not able to work in workplaces the take the materials to home in lesser time they finished work and delivered to the enterprisers. Due to the flexibility of this type of enterprises many women are interested to work there.
• Economical Help: Many women's are able to solve their family condition through this occupation. Many girls or students are also earning money and its help to fulfil their personal needs. But there are still women's are not able to establish their own enterprises. In fact, in a state like Odisha a women working in outside of home is not a good thing. They are able to earn money is a great thing.
• Social Conditions: Women's are able to earn money. But still their social status is neglected by male people of their families. They are unable to taken decision to spend their money. They are also not getting family support to work in outside of home.
• Literacy and Education: Increased levels of education have played a crucial role in initiating new design and new models. Appliqué work are day by day getting a new model in society because of that there are new facilities are coming to this profession. Many designers are coming to this handicraft sector.
• Empowerment: Indian women's are becoming more empowered day to day in society. Legislations are being progressively drafted to offer them more opportunities at various levels. This is providing them an economical empowerment.
• Motivation: Several women's are became inspiration to other women's and make them empowered. We have seen that many male members of family also encouraging women are to working and earn money for family.
Amitabh Bhatacharya is a successful writer and has been in the field for almost 12 years now. He has experience covering
Writing Articles1. How To Create Latest Technology News
Author: Kelly Sanchez
2. Factors That Distinguish Academic Writing With Business Writing
Author: Rony Sneijder
3. How To Write Proposals That Win Government Contracts
4. Planning To Visit Spinalonga? Unknown Facts About Spinalonga
Author: Anna Giakoumaki
5. Cost Of Destination Wedding In Udaipur
Author: Daniel Royale
6. Appmason Studios Inc.– Offering Technological Solutions To Enterprise, Startups And Small Businesses
7. Judge In Puri Asked To Submit Reports For Mismanagement Issues In Srimandir
Author: Amitabh Bhattacharya
8. A Quick Look At The Emerging Dissertation Writing Service For Students In Uk
Author: Michale Jones
9. Certified Translation Services
10. Uplifting Quotes For The Day
Author: Sonia gola
11. Get Prompt Delivery From Trustworthy Academic Writing Service Agency
Author: Rony Sneijder
12. Struggle Of Bu-ali-sinna
Author: Sami Ahmad
13. Content Is The King And Will Always Be, But Is Incomplete Without These Things
Author: Web Click India
14. Why You Should Stop Multitasking | People Think
Author: Kunal Paul
15. Availing The Cheap Coursework Writing Service From Best Academic Writers Around The World
Author: David Shaw