ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Order Fulfillment Made Simpler With Agvs
Total Articles: 1
The basic idea behind retail Business operations is simple - procure in bulk from a manufacturer/wholesaler, store in a warehouse, pick individual products of an order from storage racks and put them in the customer’s basket and deliver them. Though it sounds simple, the ground reality is not so. Most of the big players trade in voluminous figures and manually handling the Supply Chain Management is difficult and tedious. In most of the scenario, human labor is used in picking the loads of products and putting them in the warehouse and then pick the item(s) to dispatch when the order arrives. While the human workforce dominated traditional warehousing system has no major flaws, it is slow and time consuming and even a lot of space in the warehouse.
The advent of technology has put immense pressure on companies; big or small to offer variety and deliver in quickest possible time. Hence, most of the e-commerce giants, big manufacturer where warehousing is important have resorted to Supply Chain automation company to overcome such impediments. Robotic warehouse systems offers warehouses efficiently with the help of robots. Equipped with Advanced Sensors, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, these robots move independently in a warehouse carrying payloads as heavy as 1600 kgs (3527 lbs) in most of the common forms like cases, pallets, Drums, Sacks and Cartons.
Robotic Warehouse Systems for Order Fulfillment
The Robotic Order Fulfillment System has autonomous mobile robots (AMRs), pick and put stations, Mobile Storage Units (MSU); centrally controlled by a warehouse execution software platform. The robots (also known as Automatic Guided Vehicles) the MSUs that can handle inventory as heavy as 1600 kgs (3527 lbs) in the warehouse and bring it to pick-put station. At the station the item gets picked based on an order.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Begin A Business - How Do I Become A Founder?
Author: Deepak Malhan
2. Tp-link M7650 Lte-a Pro Mobile Wifi Hotspot Test
3. Motorola One Power Review: What’s Packed Inside?
4. Efficient Way To Manage The Water Pressure Level
Author: Marcus Presar
5. Have An Effect Of Iot On Mobile Application Development
Author: Karl Parker
6. Why Outsource Wifi Services
7. Take Your Business One Step Ahead With Iot Environmental Sensors
8. The Use Of Technology By Your Students Isn’t A 9 To 5 Activity
Author: Dexter Trey
9. How To Choose The Best Php Web Development Company
Author: Jemit Sanghvi
10. Check Out The Importance Of Digital Vehicle Tracking Devices
Author: Ankit Tiwari
11. Technology In Transport: Rethinking The Trucking Business For Future In India
Author: Nitin Parab
12. How To Pneumatic Systems And Air Cylinders Work?
Author: Deborah Gillis
13. Single Engine Vs. Twin Engine Management Systems In Aircraft - A Comparison Of J.p.i Products
Author: Joseph Polizzotto
14. Implementing Actionable Innovative Data Applications Using Key Technology
Author: James J. Adams
15. 10 Must Have Smartphone Accessories For 2018