ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Order Fulfillment Made Simpler With Agvs
Total Articles: 1
The basic idea behind retail Business operations is simple - procure in bulk from a manufacturer/wholesaler, store in a warehouse, pick individual products of an order from storage racks and put them in the customer’s basket and deliver them. Though it sounds simple, the ground reality is not so. Most of the big players trade in voluminous figures and manually handling the Supply Chain Management is difficult and tedious. In most of the scenario, human labor is used in picking the loads of products and putting them in the warehouse and then pick the item(s) to dispatch when the order arrives. While the human workforce dominated traditional warehousing system has no major flaws, it is slow and time consuming and even a lot of space in the warehouse.
The advent of technology has put immense pressure on companies; big or small to offer variety and deliver in quickest possible time. Hence, most of the e-commerce giants, big manufacturer where warehousing is important have resorted to Supply Chain automation company to overcome such impediments. Robotic warehouse systems offers warehouses efficiently with the help of robots. Equipped with Advanced Sensors, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, these robots move independently in a warehouse carrying payloads as heavy as 1600 kgs (3527 lbs) in most of the common forms like cases, pallets, Drums, Sacks and Cartons.
Robotic Warehouse Systems for Order Fulfillment
The Robotic Order Fulfillment System has autonomous mobile robots (AMRs), pick and put stations, Mobile Storage Units (MSU); centrally controlled by a warehouse execution software platform. The robots (also known as Automatic Guided Vehicles) the MSUs that can handle inventory as heavy as 1600 kgs (3527 lbs) in the warehouse and bring it to pick-put station. At the station the item gets picked based on an order.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. At&t Unite Pro Vs Mifi Liberate
2. Affordable Adelaide Cabling Solutions Available By Licensed Electrician
Author: Brown Ross
3. Importance Of Iot Security Compliance
4. Has Your Mobile App Passed All Tests Before Launching?
Author: Hvantage Technologies
5. Integration Testing Is An Important Step In Development Process
Author: Hvantage Technologies
6. How To Choose The Best Projectors For Your School
Author: Vivency Global
7. Is Rfid Really The Future Of Event Identification?
Author: Roland Ted
8. The Top Five Things You Need To Know In Hotel Digital Marketing
Author: Deepak Chauhan
9. How Do You Fix An Itunes Sync Error On Wi-fi?
10. The Most Effective Method To Find App Developers With The Perfect Skill Set For Your Project
11. A Virtual Number For Maintaining Your Solitude
Author: muhammad AK
12. 2 Major Types Of Computer Recycling
Author: Kelly Sanchez
13. Machine Learning With Golang
14. How To Cancel Amazon Prime Membership
Author: Aida Martin
15. 6 Major Tools For Android Developers
Author: Daniel Carl