ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
3 Common Website Design Mistakes To Avoid To Connect With Your Customers
Total Articles: 1
Having a compelling and user-friendly website does not happen to be an option anymore. For any small business owner, the business website happens to be the first point of contact and the hub of the company and it is of crucial significance for your marketing strategy and brand image building.
Your website is visited by the potential customers mostly for the content. Its usability and appearance play a pivotal role in how the users perceive your business and whether there is any negative impact on them or not.
In order to ensure that you can create the desired effect with your website, you should steer clear of these web designing mistakes that prevent the visitors to connect with your brand. Just read on.
It’s a Lot about You in Your Homepage – Customers visit your website searching for solution to a problem. That is why a clear headline that addresses the problem of the customer can prevent the customers from hitting the back button and inspire them to find out more about.
But business entrepreneurs are too much close to their business to view what the will make the client appreciate the business. Rather they end up telling this and that about the company and forgets to focus on how the customers can benefit from the service or products provided by the company and why yours is the best option for them.
If you are struggling to find out what your business is about or the problems to which you bring solution or how you help the customers, you can ask someone to interview you. A fresh ear can help to pick up the info that will help to deliver the message that is most compelling.
Unworthy Call to Action Button – The right Call to Action (CTA) button happens to be the gateway to your business. It commands and directs your customers to something. For example you can consider “Buy Now”, “Get Coupons Here” and so on. But you have to ensure that the CTA button clearly instructs the customers what to do, and what they are going to get by pressing that button and what information they need to provide for that.
Make sure your CTA buttons are concise and tell the customers what exactly to do. You should keep the form filling to the minimum and give the customers a few minutes on the page before the CTA comes up.
Unorganised and Misuse of Content – Content is the main reason why people visit the website and how it is structured plays a crucial role in determining its success. Most of the small businesses overload the page with information and do not pay heed how the information are structured.
Most people do not read the information and scan through them till they come across their points of interest. It is for this reason that to establish a sturdy visual hierarchy is essential. A content hierarchy that is logical acts as a guide through every page and gives rise to a more pleasurable user experience. That is why you must focus on these pointers. Just read on.
1. Keep considerable amount of white space as this will enable the users to focus on the relevant information in each section.
2. The content should be readable. That is, you should keep optimum line height, letter spacing and margins so that the content can be scaled easily. The grammar and spelling have to be impeccable.
3. The lengthy information pieces should be broken up using concise blocks of texts, with sub-headings, block quotes, bullets and paragraphs.
The above are some of the major and most common mistakes committed that can wreak havoc on your website which in turn can tarnish your business reputation and brand image. In order to ensure that such mistakes do not happen you should always appoint a competent and reliable digital marketing company in California where the professionals do not only have the right knowledge but also years of experience and keep themselves updated to ensure that your investment is worthy and you get a desirable website that best represents your brand.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Top 3 Trends In Internet Marketing Funnel To Maximize Sales Profits
Author: Ryan Carter
2. Significance Of Business Listings
Author: Frisco Web Solutions
3. What Things Should You Know Before Approaching Seo Consultant Phoenix?
4. Tried, True And New Guidance For Digital Marketing
Author: audacious system design
5. 30+ Ecommerce Conversion Rate Hacks
Author: Oleh Koropenko
6. Cfd Trading Benefits
7. Know More About Easy Ship On Amazon
8. Reasons For Massive Account Suspension On Amazon
9. Know The Technical Points Of Amazon Mws
10. Mobile Marketing Advertising Agency–what Are The Advantages Of Hiring One
Author: James Belly
11. However, Offline Applications Must Be Downloaded And Installed Your Machine Before You Use It. You C
Author: Poonam Sharma
12. Facebook Auto-like Tool - Get Unlimited Likes For Your Facebook Posts
Author: Pankaj Jangir
13. Tips For Image Optimisation
Author: Chris Bindley
14. Make An Eye-catching Advertisement For Your Product
15. The Most Cost-effective Way To Promote A Business Locally And Globally