ALL >> Environment >> View Article
Essential Oil Uses That Helps To Cure Cold Relief
Total Articles: 1
Aromatherapy, if you have not heard this word before you are missing out something significant. Don't worry we are here to answer your questions and to take you on a journey of characteristic fragrances of plants. What makes aromatherapy so desirable are the health benefits associated with its use? Medical applications of essential oils range from skin treatment to remedies for cancer. Essential oils have been used as tribal medicine throughout history. Essentials oils already have a vast market, but only a few know how to use these oils for best results. We are sharing some ways in which you can take benefits from essential oils.
1. Aromatherapy massage
Essential Oils are highly concentrated and cannot be used directly for a massage, mix few drops of essential oil with a carrier oil (Grapeseed or Almond Oil) and gently massage on the pressure points of your head and face. Massage has been accepted to be of high therapeutic value and is globally recommended by doctors. Strokes of a message should always end towards your heart, so you receive its absolute value.
2. Nature's bath One of the best ways to enjoy essential oils is by using them in your bath. Do not use it directly with water as it will not completely dissolve in it, instead use an emulsifier or some pure Epsom salts. A warm candlelight essential oil bath can be just the thing your body needs and can feel utterly blissful. Having a shower with crucial oil may perk you, and this aromatherapy can help you relax and enjoy your home.
3. Inhalation therapy
You may also choose to inhale essential oils by holding it near your nose or sniff from a tissue. Breathing is vital for human life and inhaling scents of essential oil can help you with sinus problems. It is one of the best ways to regain composure when you are feeling anxiety. Be cautious as well because prolonged inhalation of oils can cause headache, dizziness and nausea.
4. Steam Inhalation
Steam inhalation is one of the best home remedies for cold and for coughs. It is highly useful for sinus infections when small amount of cold relief essential oil is added to it. Merely boil 2-3 cups of water and add 2-3 drops of cold relief oil to it. Inhale from a distance of 12 inches. Steam inhalation can help to loosen mucus and bring lots of relief to the sinus. The steam helps in moisturizing and soothes your nasal passage when combined with cold relief essential oils. Cold relief essential oil is also a overwhelming gift for your caring ones.
5. Essential Oil Diffusers
Electronic diffusers are used to disperse a delicate aroma of essential oils in your office or home. Essentials oils are volatile and highly flammable so you cannot directly use them with candles. Electronic dispensers are recommended to ensure you are able to enjoy the aroma and health benefits from essential oil of your choice. Put a few drops of essential oil in a diffuser, turn it on and move it around the room to ensure a even mist of essential oils.
Essential Oils also serve as perfect gifts for special occasions because of the positivity they spread. Gift your loved ones a fragrance of care.
Environment Articles1. How To Dress For Fall
Author: Melanie Schwartz
2. Do Your Part To Reduce Water Pollution
Author: David Kessler
3. Get Some Information On The Best Solar Company In San Diego, Ca
Author: EZ Solar Electric
4. Factors Contributing To Global Warming
Author: Thomas Martinez
5. A Brief Note On Importance Of Pest Control Services
Author: Angela William
6. Get Influential App Ad-free Vero App To Widen Your Social Circle
Author: Vero App
7. Strategies For Improving Indoor Air Quality
Author: David Bowie
8. The Alternative To Pollution - Sustainable Power
9. A Climate-friendly Promise By Sterlite
Author: Alanna Alberto
10. Summer Solstice : The Scientific Influence Of The Longest Day Of The Year
11. Healthy Environment For Self-confidence
12. Restop To Discuss Successful Innovations To Manage Human Waste At Sustainable Summits Conference
13. Use Peddle Bins For A Cleaner Environment
Author: Chetan Rathod
14. Restop To Present On Environmentally-friendly Outdoor Sanitation At Overland Expo West
15. Effects Of Harmonics In Power System:
Author: Omprakash M