ALL >> Health >> View Article
Upcoming Conferences For Cardiology In 2018
Total Articles: 46
A cardiologist is a doctor who specializes in finding, treating, and preventing diseases related to the heart and blood vessels. A cardiologist is a specialist of internal medicine, a pediatric cardiologist is part of pediatrics, and a cardiothoracic surgeon or cardiac surgeon is a specialty of general surgery.
In order to become a certified cardiologist, an individual must complete a minimum of 10 years of clinical and educational preparations. In addition, a cardiologist is required to stay abreast with the latest on-going training requirements via continuing medical education (CME.) These credits are obtained by attending cardiology-related conferences and medical events.
According to our eMedEvents database, there are currently a total of 678 upcoming medical conferences specializing in cardiology. In the United States, 469 international CME conferences are scheduled for 2018. We recommend physicians check out our database for Interventional Cardiology and Vascular Disease Conferences.
CME medical conferences offer a wide variety of CME credits. A cardiologist in the United States must also fulfill CME criteria according to the state they practice in. On eMedEvents you can browse through hundreds of conferences and find one that meets your needs.
This year, a total of 15 countries are hosting cardiology conferences and the majority of them are scheduled in the United States alone. May and June have the highest number of conferences being held covering more than 20 specialties in cardiology. Why not consider a quick vacation along with your medical conference?
If you are unable to attend any of these Live CME conferences, you can always opt for online CME and choose from Webcasts, Text-Based CME, and Journal CME. For example, Mayo Clinic offers an online subscription for 1 year for $1195 with CME credit of 38.25.
At eMedEvents, you can browse Live and Online CME conferences all over the globe. It is the largest online database for CME events and medical conferences around the world. Here you can browse through thousands of conferences in 147countries. Search by Speaker, Specialty, and Location to find your next conference. Want to manage your CME on the go? Try the eMedEvents mobile app. Find your next great medical conference in one of more than 3500 great cities around the world.
One stop solution for all National and International CME Medical Conferences, meetings and workshops for Physicians and Healthcare Professionals.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important