ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
4 Reasons Why Men Should Try Pilates Reformer Melbourne
Total Articles: 19
Pilates is a fantastic full body workout which targets every major muscle group and using the Pilates reformer bed challenges the body in different ways. Although Pilates does have reputation for being more popular with women, there are a number of reasons why men should give a Pilates reformer class a go. Let’s find out more!
1. It helps with injury recovery
One of the reasons why Pilates reformer can be the perfect option for men is the benefits if can offer in terms of injury recovery. If you’re struggling with a sporting injury, having a go at reformer is a low impact way to get your mobility back again safely. Just make sure you get clearance from your
doctor before you get started and let your instructor know the nature of your injury. With the help of reformer, you’ll often find the road to recovery much easier.
2. It improves your flexibility
Some men really struggle with flexibility and the more muscle mass you have, the less flexible you tend to be. Flexibility is just as important for men as it is for women as it can help with lower back pain, give you a wider range of motion and help you move better in general. The reformer bed is the
perfect tool for improving your flexibility slowly and safely.
3. It focuses on muscular balance
You might be great at working the major muscles of your body but it could be that your smaller muscles are underdeveloped. Reformer Pilates works all of the muscle groups in the body, including smaller muscles that you might not even know you have to achieve muscular balance. Muscular balance is important as it improves your strength, corrects your posture and reduces the risk of injury in the future.
4. It builds core strength
As with mat Pilates, reformer Pilates works on strengthening the core muscles of the body. If you have awesome cardio fitness but don’t tend to work your core, working your core with the help of the reformer bed can help improve your overall performance as well as reducing the risk of injury.
For this reason, reformer Pilates is a popular option if you’re into high performance sports such as cycling or running.
5. It helps you relax
If you’re used to intense, fast and furious workouts, reformer Pilates might be a nice change of pace.The slow, controlled movements and focus on your breath gives you the perfect opportunity to take time out from your busy life and focus on being in the moment. Whether you’re looking for beginner reformer Pilates classes or are looking for something a little more advanced, KĀYA Health Clubs offer a range of classes from our Prahran and Melbourne CBD locations. We offer an authentic Pilates experience and our qualified teachers are committed to providing a dynamic and effective workout each and every time.
For Pilates reformer Melbourne classes, contact KĀYA today on (03) 9090 1000 and you can begin your health and wellness journey.
Fitness Articles1. Remedial Massage And The Way You Can Treat Muscle Injury At Home
Author: Holly Coane
2. Use Chinese Herbs If You Want To Try Out Alternate Medicine To Cure Yourself
Author: Seth Aslatt
3. How Can You Get That Toned And Curvy Body Like The Models You Always Wished For?
Author: Spencer Holden
4. Why Massage Is Known As A Powerful Therapy Since Ancient Days
Author: Leona Miller
5. Does Yoga Result In Possession?
Author: Louise Franklin
6. Tips For More Effective Cardio Workouts
7. Three Day Military Diet Menu Chart
8. Yoga Teacher Training Can Change Your Thinking Towards Leading Life
Author: Dave Woods
9. Why You Should Spare A Thought And Devote Your Life To Yin Yoga Ttc
Author: Dave Woods
10. Tips For Oily Skin Care
Author: Tejaswini D
11. Are You A Victim Of Sedentary Lifestyle? Here Is How To Stay Fit
Author: Steffen Lang
12. Buy Fit Body With Doctor Approved Weight Loss Supplements
Author: Weight Loss Supplements
13. The Secrets Of Bruhana Nasyam Therapy In India
Author: Dr nitesh khonde
14. Know Effective Ways To Reduce Weight The Healthy Way
Author: Owen Jones
15. Let Herbs Cure Your Soul And Body From The Core, Stay Safe And Healthy
Author: Seth Aslatt