ALL >> Service >> View Article
Some Of The Common Problems With Microwave
Total Articles: 35
Microwaves are quick and fast. However, it is also prone to faults due to improper usage. Therefore, you must determine the problems thoroughly to prevent occurrence in the future.
Microwave is the latest addition nowadays in most modern kitchens. The microwave too fails and breaks at some point after several uses. Knowing about the faults will make you aware of the problems and thus, you can handle accordingly.
Microwave not heating
This is one of the most common problems with microwave. The reason behind this issue is the failure of magnetron. The food is cooked through high voltage microwave frequency. When an empty microwave is turned on, the magnetron starts to burn out. Keep this in mind that a magnetron cannot be repaired and must be replaced as soon as possible by the help of a professional who provide oven repair services in Gold Coast. However, the same problem may also arise from faulty diodes, burned out capacitor, faulty door switch and transformer failure.
Microwave stops suddenly
This can happen from faulty door switch, touch pad and fan motor. Some of the models have dials and knobs while others have touch pads. They may be technologically advanced but are sensitive too. Especially those that come with touch pads.
The control panel and the touch pad installed in the microwave are prone to malfunction due to improper usage. Therefore, the buttons may also stop working when these important features of the microwave fail. It can also occur from physical damage. Therefore, to understand the problem and prevent such circumstances it is wise to consult with a professional microwave repairer who is adept in this service.
The plate does not spin
There is a rotating motor just underneath the plate that helps in rotating. Therefore, when the plate stops spinning, it is a clear sign of burned or worn out motor. However, the motor can be easily replaced. Sometimes the plate can also stop spinning if your message is stopped from being sent by the control panel.
Microwave light does not operate
The bulb in the microwave is located behind the grill. It starts glowing as soon as the microwave is turned on. The bulb may not operate if it has been fused. The bulb may also not operate if the socket is faulty and the wiring is in a bad state.
Microwave may bring in great comfort as it is hassle free. However, you too must handle the appliance carefully to prevent severe accidents. The best option is to hire an expert appliance repairer in Gold Coast who has the knowledge and expertise in providing the best solution for the problem.
Address: Unit 5 19 Ereton Drive , Arundel, QLD 4214
Phone Number: (07) 5631 4243
Service Articles1. Make Wedding Transportations Comfy And Stylish- Choose The Right Limousines
Author: Sam Lavy
2. Chimney Cleaners Perform A Thorough Inspection Of The Whole System!
Author: Jerry Baily
3. A Complete Guidance On How To Keep Your Fabric Upholstery Well For Longer
Author: Hudson Moffitt
4. Balaji Construction Provides The Best Infrastructural Facilities
Author: Balaji Construction
5. Why People Prefer Garbage-trolleys In Dubai?
Author: Abhishek Sawant
6. Take Advantage Of Dfw Airport Taxi Service
Author: DFW Airport Taxi
7. 5 Reasons To Visit The Boutique Hotel 3 Rooms By Pauline In Kathmandu
Author: Sandip Sharma
8. Chair Cleaning Company Jaipur
Author: Amit Kumar
9. Animation Video Production Companies
Author: Shashank Sharma
10. Omron Plc Cp1e Series Dealers In Chennai | Omron Plc Cp1l Series In Chennai | Data Trace Automation.
Author: Tharakeswari C
11. Profound Tips For Your Joomla Programmer
Author: Jonathan Paul
12. One Stop Solution For Your Door Step Requirements – Toolsonwheel
Author: Poonam Parashar D
13. Tips To Take Care Of Your House Windows And Doors
14. Expert Roofing Inspectors Bring Peace Of Mind
Author: Kirt Linington
15. Tips To Outsource Call Center Services
Author: Kristy r Taylor