ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Your Bones Are Probably Getting Weaker, Check Now
Total Articles: 15
Although we come across a lot of pains in our lives yet there are some pains which strictly need attention. Some we can just handle alone, isn’t it? Well, jokes apart, pains can arise anytime. We all know that with aging there are many joint or muscle pains one faces. Back, knee, shoulders, etc. are often affected with age. Even though back pain can affect people of any age, it is significantly more common among adults aged between 35 and 55 years. Experts say that back pain is associated with the way our bones, muscles and ligaments in our backs work and connect together.
Pain in the lower back may be linked to the bony lumbar spine, discs between the vertebrae, ligaments around the spine and discs, spinal cord and nerves, lower back muscles, abdomen and pelvic internal organs, and the skin around the lumbar area. Pain in the upper back may be due to disorders of the aorta, tumors in the chest, and spine inflammation.
In the vast majority of cases back pain resolves itself without medical help - just with careful attention and home back pain treatment. Resting is helpful, but should not usually last more than a couple of days. Too much rest may actually may weaken the muscles, this can lead to further problems of back pain. With the rising problems in the bones in today’s lives, we often come across problems like frozen shoulder, uric acid increase in the blood. This makes it very painful in the knees too. Frozen shoulder is a condition wherein the person feels that their shoulder has become stiff and they feel the pain in the joint. The pain may begin and reach to worsen the situation completely. It usually takes 1 – 3 years to completely cure it.
Treatment for frozen shoulder involves range-of-motion exercises and, sometimes, corticosteroids and numbing medications injected into the joint capsule. In a small percentage of cases, arthroscopic surgery may be indicated to loosen the joint capsule so that it can move more freely.
Frozen shoulder pain typically develops slowly, and in three stages. Each stage can last a number of months.
• Freezing stage. Any movement of your shoulder causes pain, and your shoulder's range of motion starts to become limited.
• Frozen stage. Pain may begin to diminish during this stage. However, your shoulder becomes stiffer, and using it becomes more difficult.
• Thawing stage. The range of motion in your shoulder begins to improve.
These problems are increasing because of our lifestyle alone. We do not follow a healthy regime. We eat anything, we do not exercise regularly, due to computers and smartphones many things have become easier but has made us dependent too. We depend on technology and that is why our body doesn’t move that much. Due to which we fall prey to such problems. Even the best pain doctors in India suggest that it is better to keep moving and making your body capable of moving more. Since the cause of many problems is nothing but exercise. If you are a person who just like to sit on the couch with a bag of chips without thinking of the ill effects of it, you are in the wrong frame of mind.
Also, it is better that these problems are addressed in the early stages of life as the healing power of our body may decrease in the coming ages. Although the medical technology has become advanced enough that it can help us cure any problem but you know what, prevention is better than cure.
For the past 3 years I have been writing informative and high quality articles on Health and Fitness. In the above article have covered topics such as best pain doctor in india and back pain treatment.
Fitness Articles1. Things You Need To Be Careful Of Before Taking Part In Sports
Author: Holly Coane
2. Things You Need To Keep In Mind Before Taking Any New Medicine
Author: Seth Aslatt
3. Meditation In India: Increasing Popularity Among People Due To Complexities In Life
Author: ashu giri
4. King Air Ambulance Services From Varanasi To Delhi With Icu Emergency Medical Facility
Author: king air ambulance
5. The Top Fat Burners For Men
Author: Rishbh Singh
6. Expert Tips For Locating Good Roofers For Roof Repairing Project
Author: Anu Walia
7. Kids And Self-defense Techniques
Author: James Bolte
8. Nausea Treatment In Maharashtra
Author: Dr nitesh khonde
9. What Are The Recommended Diet-options For A Healthy Heart?
10. Try Pilates! The Arthritis Pain Reliever!
Author: Shannon Rene
11. Yoga Teacher Training: The Spiritual Aspect Of Yoga
Author: AYM Yoga School
12. Pilates Teacher Training In Melbourne – How Do You Know You’re Ready?
Author: Christian Ruggeri
13. Are Pilates Classes Safe If You Are Pregnant?
Author: Christian Ruggeri
14. Get Relief From Sciatic Pain
15. Pump Up Your Muscle By Undertaking Pilates Exercises If You Want To Go Easy
Author: Holly Coane