ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
A Long Journey View On The 2017 Mazda 2 For Sale In Australia
Total Articles: 13
If they are thinking about buying a Mazda 2, Perth based drivers may be interested in how it has performed in the months since its release. When a car is released we often only get the initial hype surrounding it and no idea of how it performs for an extended period. Here we will look at some of the interesting things that we’ve noticed about the Mazda 2 when used beyond its traditional role as a day to day urban runabout.
Grand Touring in a Mazda 2
Many people buy the best car to suit their needs, and for urban dwellers, this may be a smaller runabout. When the need or opportunity for a longer trip away arises there is a quandary, do you go with your own car or hire a larger touring model? Happily, we can report that the Mazda 2 performed well on a longer trek that included a decent amount of driving on highways and some country roads.
The first thing we noticed is that the 250 litre boot space when packed well took most of the stuff for a two person getaway. Granted a few coats and a bag had to placed in the rear footwell before setting off. Carrying more cargo than normal had no effect at all on the upbeat performance of the Mazda 2. The ride was comfortable, and as the city was left behind, we settled into some highway driving.
The Mazda 2 isn’t regarded as a class leader for extended highway journeys. However, we found that the road and wind noise suppression worked well and conducting a conversation without shouting was easy. The tyre roar was unobtrusive even when travelling along at a brisk 100km/hr.
Highway Cruising in the Mazda 2
The cruise control was smooth when set at 100km/hr, in sixth gear the 1.5 litre petrol engine was purring sweetly at 2,250rpm. The speed was well handled when negotiating slopes and stayed consistent throughout the journey. In car entertainment was provided by the basic infotainment system, which provided excellent sound quality for a connected device. Mazda claims a combined fuel economy of 5.5L/100km, but we noticed that it was closer to 5.0L/100km for extended highway driving.
If you’re are looking for a Mazda 2 for sale contact us here at Mandurah Mazda. We have a large selection of both preowned and new Mazda 2 models available. We invite you to book a test drive with us online, and you can experience the Mazda driving experience for yourself. If you require financing, you will discover that our rates are very competitive and the repayments will be tailored to suit your needs. Our sales team staff is standing by to advise you on the latest Mazda 2 price, and they will be happy to answer any remaining questions that you may have.
Automobiles Articles1. Increasingly Stringent Fuel Efficiency Norms To Drive The Demand For Electronically Assisted Steeri
2. Advanced Technology And Growth Of The Automotive Industry Will Drive The Automotive Engine Market
3. How To Choose The Best Place To Undertake Your Car Repair?
Author: James Johnson
4. Air Pressure In Tyres-impact On Driving
Author: BK Vijay
5. Considerations To Keep In Mind Before Buying A Lube Truck For Your Business
Author: Scott Lee
6. Taking Advantage Of The Skoda Deals
Author: Daniel Skoda
7. Buying Bridgewater Cars On Sale - Bridgewater Car Sales
Author: Bridgewater Nissan
8. The Roller Conveyor Type Leads The Conveyor System Market In Food & Beverage Industry
9. Lighting To Be The Largest Application Segment Of The Glazing By Polycarbonate Material Market
10. Technological Advancements & The Growth Of The Automotive Industry Are Expected To Drive The Vehicl
11. Get An Airport Shuttle Service When You Are In A Hurry To Catch A Flight
Author: Max Brier
12. A Thin Thread Of Differentiation Between The Bobbers And Choppers
Author: Levi Fysh
13. How To Find Auto Repair Shop - It Is Very Important To Make The Right Choice
Author: Mark Josesh
14. Factors You Should Consider While Hiring A Lorry Anywhere In Bradford
Author: Emma Denton
15. Swipe & Buy: Is It Possible To Buy A Car With A Credit Card?
Author: Williams Orchard