ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
A Long Journey View On The 2017 Mazda 2 For Sale In Australia
Total Articles: 12
If they are thinking about buying a Mazda 2, Perth based drivers may be interested in how it has performed in the months since its release. When a car is released we often only get the initial hype surrounding it and no idea of how it performs for an extended period. Here we will look at some of the interesting things that we’ve noticed about the Mazda 2 when used beyond its traditional role as a day to day urban runabout.
Grand Touring in a Mazda 2
Many people buy the best car to suit their needs, and for urban dwellers, this may be a smaller runabout. When the need or opportunity for a longer trip away arises there is a quandary, do you go with your own car or hire a larger touring model? Happily, we can report that the Mazda 2 performed well on a longer trek that included a decent amount of driving on highways and some country roads.
The first thing we noticed is that the 250 litre boot space when packed well took most of the stuff for a two person getaway. Granted a few coats and a bag had to placed in the rear footwell before setting off. Carrying more cargo than normal had no effect at all on the upbeat performance of the Mazda 2. The ride was comfortable, and as the city was left behind, we settled into some highway driving.
The Mazda 2 isn’t regarded as a class leader for extended highway journeys. However, we found that the road and wind noise suppression worked well and conducting a conversation without shouting was easy. The tyre roar was unobtrusive even when travelling along at a brisk 100km/hr.
Highway Cruising in the Mazda 2
The cruise control was smooth when set at 100km/hr, in sixth gear the 1.5 litre petrol engine was purring sweetly at 2,250rpm. The speed was well handled when negotiating slopes and stayed consistent throughout the journey. In car entertainment was provided by the basic infotainment system, which provided excellent sound quality for a connected device. Mazda claims a combined fuel economy of 5.5L/100km, but we noticed that it was closer to 5.0L/100km for extended highway driving.
If you’re are looking for a Mazda 2 for sale contact us here at Mandurah Mazda. We have a large selection of both preowned and new Mazda 2 models available. We invite you to book a test drive with us online, and you can experience the Mazda driving experience for yourself. If you require financing, you will discover that our rates are very competitive and the repayments will be tailored to suit your needs. Our sales team staff is standing by to advise you on the latest Mazda 2 price, and they will be happy to answer any remaining questions that you may have.
Automobiles Articles1. What Is True Value Maruti?
2. Wanting To Buy A Maruti? Here’s Where You Can Go!
3. Selling Your Car? Check Out Maruti True Value In Delhi
4. Are You Worried About Fuel Prices? Switch To Cng!
5. New Premium Product Range Developed For Heavy Commercial Vehicles.
Author: Accurub Technologies
6. What Does The Nissan Qashqai Airbag Warning Light Indicate?
Author: Andrew Rogers
7. Know How You Can Improve The Overall Appearance Of Your Harley Davidson
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Reasons Why You Can Rely On A Taxi Service Completely In All Situations
Author: Max Brier
9. Can You Still Buy A Subaru Forester Diesel From Car Dealers? Perth Expert Advice
Author: Ben Sporn
10. Types Of Automotive Radiators
Author: Aarush Khatri
11. How Does The Used Toyota Highlander Stack Up?
Author: East Coast Toyota
12. A Quick Skoda Octavia Sport 110 Tsi Catch Up Review
13. The New Mx-5 Carbon Hardtop Revealed: Mazda Dealers Perth News
Author: Mandurah mazda
14. Motor Scooters–inexpensive, Eco-friendly And Easy To Park Riding Partner
Author: Lowest Price ATV
15. Guide To Finding The Best Bike Gear