ALL >> Writing >> View Article
Why You Should Stop Multitasking | People Think
Total Articles: 4
Early morning, having scheduled meetings, already opened 5 tabs, Skype running, documents are opened, the phone is ringing, all at once. Sounds quite familiar, isn’t it? The concept of multitasking sounds great in principle, problem-solving and time-saving technique. Being able to perform multitask makes you sound like fantasy, but is it really good for you? Well, the answer is no. It is true that, instead of growing up, multitasking slows down your productivity which ended up in a loss of profit. In this article, we will explain why you should stop multitasking.
• Separation of focus and attention into different areas
Separation of focus means paying attention to different work or project at the same time, which ends up mostly in a confusion and frustration. For example, sometimes we are writing or correcting a blog, at the same time we are checking email, listening to podcast at a website, all at the same time which stretches my focus to different areas which result in a mess and barely able to complete even a single task.
• Reduce your cognitive capacity dedicated to any task
Even on your regular routine task, you will stop thinking critically about it which leads to creating 50% chances of mistakes and misjudgment, which can be costly in the future. Working without dedication and concentration may let you miss out creative insights about the work progress.
• Create negative impact while interaction
We have seen people often multitask while interaction. It is quite natural that if you’re not paying attention then they are far more likely to think that you don’t value their time which results in creating a bad relationship with them and you may end up losing a valuable client for your business.
• Multitasking Kills your memory
Yes, it is true while attempting to do two or more task at a time, your brain will automatically slow down or blocked at a temporary situation or task. Your brain is able to perform only one task at a time efficiently, so multitasking doesn’t help any good. It might give you an illusion of good productivity but your quality will definitely suffer.
According to the research on Microsoft employees, workers took on an average of 15 minutes to get back to intense mental tasks like writing report or computer code after responding to email or instant message. All these facts show that, in order to work efficiently and productively, focus on the single task at a time and stop multitasking.
People Think is one of the leading organization in California. Our team will focus on the major assets of employees whose expertise, talent and work tactics will make a huge difference. We will make ensure to bring positive environment and help them to become more engaged and energetic, also we will make them create an ability to prioritize the task according to the needs, which will be beneficial for both employees and the company. Apart from that, we provide additional benefit services such as Lumina Learning, Career Navigator, and Leadership Now and so on.
For more information, you may write us at email@example.com.
Visit our website http://www.peoplethink.biz
Writing Articles1. Get Prompt Delivery From Trustworthy Academic Writing Service Agency
Author: Rony Sneijder
2. Struggle Of Bu-ali-sinna
Author: Sami Ahmad
3. Problem Faced By Women Working In Applique Work
Author: Amitabh Bhatacharya
4. Content Is The King And Will Always Be, But Is Incomplete Without These Things
Author: Web Click India
5. Availing The Cheap Coursework Writing Service From Best Academic Writers Around The World
Author: David Shaw
6. How To Plan And Work On Multiple Assignments Simultaneously
Author: Tiana Crush
7. 5 Things To Check When Outsourcing A Transcription Project
Author: Tom Clark
8. How To Plan Your Success In Essays
Author: Tiana Crush
9. How To Choose Best Assignment Writing Service In Uk
10. Kundalini Chakras As Well As Scientific View
11. 7 Critical Importance Of Hiring Translation Service For Business
Author: Sunil Mishra
12. Plr Vs Free Reprint Articles: And Best?
Author: Andrew Mccann
13. Blockchain Consulting & Development Ismoip Digital
Author: Ismoip Digital
14. Monofilament Extrusion Plant:-
Author: Rudrik Trivedi
15. Write Good Content For Your Specific Blog
Author: Andrew Mccann