ALL >> Writing >> View Article
Why You Should Stop Multitasking | People Think
Total Articles: 5
Early morning, having scheduled meetings, already opened 5 tabs, Skype running, documents are opened, the phone is ringing, all at once. Sounds quite familiar, isn’t it? The concept of multitasking sounds great in principle, problem-solving and time-saving technique. Being able to perform multitask makes you sound like fantasy, but is it really good for you? Well, the answer is no. It is true that, instead of growing up, multitasking slows down your productivity which ended up in a loss of profit. In this article, we will explain why you should stop multitasking.
• Separation of focus and attention into different areas
Separation of focus means paying attention to different work or project at the same time, which ends up mostly in a confusion and frustration. For example, sometimes we are writing or correcting a blog, at the same time we are checking email, listening to podcast at a website, all at the same time which stretches my focus to different areas which result in a mess and barely able to complete even a single task.
• Reduce your cognitive capacity dedicated to any task
Even on your regular routine task, you will stop thinking critically about it which leads to creating 50% chances of mistakes and misjudgment, which can be costly in the future. Working without dedication and concentration may let you miss out creative insights about the work progress.
• Create negative impact while interaction
We have seen people often multitask while interaction. It is quite natural that if you’re not paying attention then they are far more likely to think that you don’t value their time which results in creating a bad relationship with them and you may end up losing a valuable client for your business.
• Multitasking Kills your memory
Yes, it is true while attempting to do two or more task at a time, your brain will automatically slow down or blocked at a temporary situation or task. Your brain is able to perform only one task at a time efficiently, so multitasking doesn’t help any good. It might give you an illusion of good productivity but your quality will definitely suffer.
According to the research on Microsoft employees, workers took on an average of 15 minutes to get back to intense mental tasks like writing report or computer code after responding to email or instant message. All these facts show that, in order to work efficiently and productively, focus on the single task at a time and stop multitasking.
People Think is one of the leading organization in California. Our team will focus on the major assets of employees whose expertise, talent and work tactics will make a huge difference. We will make ensure to bring positive environment and help them to become more engaged and energetic, also we will make them create an ability to prioritize the task according to the needs, which will be beneficial for both employees and the company. Apart from that, we provide additional benefit services such as Lumina Learning, Career Navigator, and Leadership Now and so on.
For more information, you may write us at email@example.com.
Visit our website http://www.peoplethink.biz
Writing Articles1. How To Create Latest Technology News
Author: Kelly Sanchez
2. Factors That Distinguish Academic Writing With Business Writing
Author: Rony Sneijder
3. How To Write Proposals That Win Government Contracts
4. Planning To Visit Spinalonga? Unknown Facts About Spinalonga
Author: Anna Giakoumaki
5. Cost Of Destination Wedding In Udaipur
Author: Daniel Royale
6. Appmason Studios Inc.– Offering Technological Solutions To Enterprise, Startups And Small Businesses
7. Judge In Puri Asked To Submit Reports For Mismanagement Issues In Srimandir
Author: Amitabh Bhattacharya
8. A Quick Look At The Emerging Dissertation Writing Service For Students In Uk
Author: Michale Jones
9. Certified Translation Services
10. Uplifting Quotes For The Day
Author: Sonia gola
11. Get Prompt Delivery From Trustworthy Academic Writing Service Agency
Author: Rony Sneijder
12. Struggle Of Bu-ali-sinna
Author: Sami Ahmad
13. Problem Faced By Women Working In Applique Work
Author: Amitabh Bhatacharya
14. Content Is The King And Will Always Be, But Is Incomplete Without These Things
Author: Web Click India
15. Availing The Cheap Coursework Writing Service From Best Academic Writers Around The World
Author: David Shaw