ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
How To Build An Ecommerce Website From Scratch
Total Articles: 4
Ecommerce is one of the fastest growing and most valuable industries today. Shopping online, seamless checkouts, to conveniently have those jeans, a swanky watch or even a customised laptop shipped to your doorstep, the ease ecommerce brings is unmatched.
Listed below are some tips and tricks to help you set up a website for your business from the scratch.
1) Purchase a domain name
You need a domain name to help establish and identify your brand name. This is your first step towards building your ecommerce website.
2) Find an ecommerce website design agency
This is a very important component in launching your site. To launch your site quickly and to make it professional and clean, you have to find the appropriate web design agency for you. Make sure the agency you choose aligns with your goals and objectives and understands what your brand is about. Getting the right web design company will not just help you best portray what your business stands for but also establish a better connect with your target audience. Be sure to choose a developer who has experience building sites on ecommerce platforms
3) Get your licenses in place
Get your business registered, get a vendor’s license and make yourself aware of legal issues. Find a local attorney to help you better understand the legalities of setting up your business online and get things in order at the earliest, to save yourself from unnecessary hassles later.
4) Select your website hosting platform
Choosing a popular hosting platform can save you money and time. The web agency or developer you choose would be familiar with these and can help you choose a platform that makes it easy to integrate plugins and payment processes etc.
5) Find a theme that matches your vision
Choose a theme that is closest to the look and feel from your ecommerce perspective.
6) Take your website live
As soon as your developer has gotten your site functioning with ‘About Us’ and ‘Contact’ page, make it live. You don’t have to list all your products. This will help you get an early start on reaching out to reporters and bloggers and build credibility of your business.
Getting all these things in place will help you get your website up and running, but the most important thing you need to do as a brand online is to tell a powerful story that connects and engages your target audience.
WebSprout is one such web design agency in Sydney that aims at telling stories most effectively by creating user-friendly websites at affordable prices which puts them among the best in website development Sydney has seen. To find out more about this agency, visit
Web Design Articles1. The Reasons To Go With Wordpress Web Development Solutions
Author: steve robert
2. Leading Web Design Company In Chennai
Author: Nishanth Dhanasekaran
3. Save Cost On Php Development Projects With Freelancers
Author: steve robert
4. How To Keep Your Seo Intact While You Redesign Your Website
Author: Greeny Sweeney
5. The Right Approach To Your Web Development Project That Will Help Save Money
Author: Web Development
6. 15 Reasons To Switch To Online Marketing Today
Author: Reda Elamri
7. Immature Ui Designs That Can Affect Your Mobile User Experience Seriously
Author: Purav Jain
8. Most Exclusive, Cost Effective Business Promotion Strategies And Planning Procedures
Author: Emilio Yepez
9. Tips For Choosing The Right Website Design Company
Author: Stuart Moir
10. Website Design And Development Company
11. Design Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Website
Author: Vincent Bryan
12. Is There Any Innovation In Seo?
Author: tysas . PVT.LTD
13. Digital Graphic Designing Are Closely Linked While The Latter Is In Growing Demand
Author: Purav Jain
14. Digital Marketing, The Need Of The Hou
Author: SHIVANTA IT SOLUTIONS
15. Build Your Dream With Us!!