ALL >> Education >> View Article
How Good Is M.s. Ramaiah University Of Applied Sciences?
Total Articles: 50
A leading educational institution, MS Ramaiah University is an innovation university that focuses on undergraduate & postgraduate education, research, consultancy, training, skill & leadership development. It also encourages students to take part creativity, competitions, sports, cultural events, seminars & conferences to hone their skills.
Established in 2013, MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences is a private university sponsored by Gokula Education Foundation ( Medical) Trust. By integrating MS Ramaiah School of Advanced Studies , MS Ramaiah College of Management, MS Ramaiah College of Pharmacy, MS Ramaiah Dental College & the MS Ramaiah Advanced Learning Center.
MSRUAS Bangalore has been ranked as one of the Top 100 universities of India by NIRF, MHRD, and Government of India. It has also been rated as 4 star institutions in the Karnataka State Universities Rating Framework (KSURF) by ICARE Ratings. The institutions also hold the distinction of being ranked among the Top 15 Universities in India by India today, Nielsen Survey.
Ranked as the 90th Best University in the country by NIRF-MHRD , MS Ramaiah Bangalore inter and multidisciplinary in nature. The teaching, learning and assessment are aligned to global best practices. The College offers undergraduate (10), postgraduate (57) and PhD programs in:
• Engineering and Technology
• Art & design
• Management & Commerce
• Science & Humanities
• Dental Sciences
• Hospitality Management
Admission in MS Ramaiah University for all courses is clubbed under 2 categories, 40% seat allocation is for Government of Karnataka quota & 60% to university Quota with upto 15% seat reservation for NRI/Foreign students.
• For undergraduate degrees, B Tech, B Pharm, Pharm, students need to appear for the CET Test & produce the admission order. BDS students need to appear for NEET & submit the NEET score card alongwith the admission application.
• Under the University Quota, all students need to appear for uni-GAUGE on an all India basis ad approach the University with the admission application.
• Students need to remit a non refundable fee of INR 1,000 as application fees via DD drawn in favor of M. S Ramiah University of Applied Sciences & a Registration fee of INR 50000. This registration fee will be adjusted against the tution fee o the academic year if the student is successful in gaining admission to the course.
• Tution fees for student approaching via University seats are INR 2, 50,000, for CET/KCET is as per KEA & USD 21,000 for NRI/ Foreign students. An additional student facilities fee of INR 21,750 needs to be paid by students belonging to all 3 categories.
MSR university placements are carried out by the Placement Office which stands committed to finding suitable internships & employments for its students in organizations with opportunities for growth. The functions of the cell include creation of student CVs, organizing leadership programs, liasioning , maintain student placement records as well as organize social service programs. Some of the Key recruiters who approach for MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences placements are Infosys, Biocon, Sandisk Bosch, TVS, IFB , Tyco, HCL among many others.
Education Articles1. Want To Improve Your Brand Visibility Buy Private School Data Lists From School Data Lists
2. Best Selenium Training, Online Institute In Hyderabad Bangalore
3. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Ameerpet
4. What Does Your Texas Or Pennsylvania Online Real Estate Course Need To Have?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
5. Why Are People Taking Their New York Or California Real Estate License Course Online?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
6. Rpa – What Do You Need To Know
7. 5 Countries Where You Can Earn A Living While Studying
Author: Pranati Roy
8. Which Are The Best Bba Colleges In India?
Author: ies online12
9. What Are The Top Engineering Colleges In Bangalore?
10. How Is Jain University, Bangalore? How Are The Faculty, Placements, The Campus And The Overall Facto
11. How To Prepare For Neet
Author: Kriti Chopra
12. How To Be A Better Learner
Author: Aadarsh Agarwal
13. How To Master The Art Of Assignment Writing In 5 Easy Steps
Author: Tiana Crush
14. Optimize Your Hospital’s - Digital Marketing Strategy 2018
Author: Ajay Kumar
15. Learn Cpr At Your Convenience With An Online Cpr Class
Author: Christopher Bayer