ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Key Factors To Improve User Experience Of Your Digital Product
Total Articles: 12
Whenever you plan for developing a website, the first thing that comes in your mind is the aesthetical appearance. Well, that’s good; but, you also have to consider the audience’ psychology. You have to remember that it is more important how engaging the website appears to the audience – not you. So, below are some factors suggested by user experience design experts in Mumbai that can improve your UX dramatically.
Attention Capturing Layout
No one loves to find out an item from a crowd of information. So, make it polished, clean and attention grabbing. Perhaps you sell several products or services and thus you have many things to explain. But, that doesn’t mean you will pack all the information at the centre of the page. It will overwhelm the visitor and they will get confused. Spread the information properly across the landing page and highlight all separately keeping a flow.
Use Multimedia Tactfully
Visuals has their own impact on keeping a person engaged. As per survey reports, videos are more powerful to engage a visitor over the images and text content comes in the last row. However, you also have to keep in mind that multimedia files are heavier and can make your website perform slow if not taken special measure. And, never forget that text content plays the most vital role on informing Google regarding the purpose of your website and thus helps you to improve the rank on SERP. So, again be wise while planning you user experience design in Mumbai and make a good mix of all types of content perfectly.
Use Functionalities to Make It Simple
While developers use ‘click to zoom’ button on the product images of several ecommerce website, why don’t they use on-hover zoom system? It will simplify the process and improve customer’s satisfaction level. There are several other functionalities that developers don’t pay enough attention to. It’s the responsibility of the vendors to work on creating a superb user experience design in Mumbai that can impress the customers easily.
Well, we aren’t saying something so overwhelming; it’s more about the common intelligence that can be derived from the core business information. If someone has misspelt a product name, your website should be enough ‘intelligent’ to identify what the visitor is looking for and thus reply the product instead of showing those irritating messages like "zero item found" or "try finding another product", isn’t it?
About the Author: Purav Jain is known for his informative content based on user experience design in Mumbai and related areas. To know more, please visit www.thehumanexperience.io.
Web Design Articles1. The Reasons To Go With Wordpress Web Development Solutions
Author: steve robert
2. Leading Web Design Company In Chennai
Author: Nishanth Dhanasekaran
3. Save Cost On Php Development Projects With Freelancers
Author: steve robert
4. How To Keep Your Seo Intact While You Redesign Your Website
Author: Greeny Sweeney
5. The Right Approach To Your Web Development Project That Will Help Save Money
Author: Web Development
6. 15 Reasons To Switch To Online Marketing Today
Author: Reda Elamri
7. Immature Ui Designs That Can Affect Your Mobile User Experience Seriously
Author: Purav Jain
8. Most Exclusive, Cost Effective Business Promotion Strategies And Planning Procedures
Author: Emilio Yepez
9. Tips For Choosing The Right Website Design Company
Author: Stuart Moir
10. Website Design And Development Company
11. Design Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Website
Author: Vincent Bryan
12. Is There Any Innovation In Seo?
Author: tysas . PVT.LTD
13. Digital Graphic Designing Are Closely Linked While The Latter Is In Growing Demand
Author: Purav Jain
14. Digital Marketing, The Need Of The Hou
Author: SHIVANTA IT SOLUTIONS
15. Build Your Dream With Us!!