ALL >> Education >> View Article
How Is Bms Institute Of Technology And Management?
Total Articles: 54
BMS Institute of Technology, was established in the year 2002 is one of the 6 institutions under the aegis of BMS Educational Trust and has emerged as one of the top engineering colleges in the country and holds the distinction of being awarded “A” Grade by NAAC & accredited by NBA.
BMSIT is known for it’s modern infrastructure, highly qualified & committed faculty as well as active industry – academia engagement and has been given a zero deficiency report for the institute.
BMSIT bangalore has also established some best practices including Shramdaan as a part of the Swacch Bharat Abhiyaan to execute a basic cleanup drive. BMSIT Yelahanka has also put in place a proctoring system where a proctor is allocated to a maximum of 22 students. Those students facing behavioral / psychological issues can seek help of a professional counselor who vists the campus on Tuesdays & Fridays from 1pm- 4pm.
BMS institute of technology ranking by a few reputed institutions are as below:
• Recognized as ‘Emerging Technical Institute in the State of Karnataka” by VTU
• Ranked 95th in the Elite Club of Top 100 institutions at the national level , 8th in Karnataka , 5th in Bangalore as per a survey by NIRF, Ministry of HRD, Government of India
• BMSIT college ranking is in the 2nd place in Bangalore North region for highest projects approved by KSCST under Student Project program ( SPP) 40th series 2016-17.
• Awarded the best “Emerging Technical Institute in Karnataka by Communication Multimedia Received “Student Excellence Award among pvt institutes in South” by Dataquest CRM T- School Survey 2015.
• Ranked “Outstanding Engineering Institute – South “ by Vijayvani , Kannada daily
• Ranked 38th among the Top Engineering Colleges in India, Outlook, 2015.
Students who have passed PUC or 12th std with 45% aggregate marks and Physics &Maths as compulsory subjects alongwith any one of the following subjects: Chemistry, Bio- Technology, Computer Science, Biology, Electronics are eligible for bmsit admission. Students applying through management quota need to have 60% aggregate marks.
Candidates who satisfy these criteria can apply through KCET, COMEDK, and Management Quotas for Admission in BMSIT. In June/ July of every year , the BMS Trust advertises regarding the admission & the application forms are issued to aspirants.
BMSIT fee structure for Computer Science engineering, ECE & mechanical engineering is INR 3,50,000 per year, for Information Technology & Civil Engineering it is 2,25,000 per year , For EEE & Telecom Engineering it is INR 2,00,000 per year.
bmsit hostel having a capacity to host 523 students, has separate campuses for boys & girls. While the boys hostel is located inside the college campus, the girls hostel is in Yelahanka 4th phase with both hostels being equipped with well ventilated, spacious, furnished rooms with dining facilities including vegetarian & non vegetarian food. Hostel fees need to be remitted over & above the bmsit college fees
BMSIT placements has been a success story over the years with statistics showing over 350 offers being made by over 50 visiting companies for 2017. The highest CTC offered for 2017 stands at INR 19,83,000 with an average package of INR 4,66,280 being offered to graduating students.
Some of the top recruiters visiting the campus for bmsit placements include ABB, Sasken, Bosch, Infosys, Cerner, Capgemini among many others.
Education Articles1. Exam Nse7_efw: Enterprise Firewall – Fortios 5.4 Exam
Author: Jessica Doyle
2. Prepare Your Kid For Playschool For His Own Betterment
Author: Bubbles Playway
3. Top 21 Prototyping Tools For Ui And Ux Designers 2018
4. Use Advanced Digital Marketing To Become A Top Professional
Author: Mohini Singh
5. Details On Nursing Course In Mumbai!
Author: Rakesh Salunke
6. Take First Step Towards Success Through Learning French Language
Author: Ben Kachimo
7. Sql Server Dba Training Institute In Ameerpet Rr Technosoft
8. Need To Know Gmat Exam Rules, Regulations And Guidelines
Author: Brighter Prep
9. Geometry Homework Help Can Be Relieving To The Students
Author: Weston Young
10. Accept The Challenge Of Passing The Nse4-5.4 Exam On The First Attempt
Author: Jessica Doyle
11. Exam Hpe6-a44: Aruba Certified Mobility Professional (acmp) V8 Certification.
Author: Jessica Doyle
12. Reasons To Switch To Geographic Information System (gis) For Civil Engineering
13. What All You Will Learn From Iot Training Program?
14. Digital Marketing Course For Graduates
Author: Yogesh Sash
15. Danger In The Dust: Asbestos Awareness And Controlling
Author: Chris Haris