ALL >> Health >> View Article
Why Expert Surgeons Suggest Fue Hair Transplant?
Total Articles: 269
All over the world, FUE is seen as a standout amongst the most preferred hair transplant surgeries. As a matter of fact, you should first know what an FUE hair transplant is all about. Actually, FUE is a short form of Follicular Unit Extraction that can give mind blowing outcomes in a short period of time. FUE is known for causing less scarring when it is compared any other type of available hair transplant method.
# Why Choose FUE Hair Transplant Technique?
Let’s take a look at some reasons that will influence you to choose an FUE hair transplant. These reasons incorporate:
- The general population, who have little hair at the donor site, are ideal candidates for this hair transplant procedure
- The scars or marks are almost undetectable
- The best choice for individuals who have a tight scalp
- Your recovery will be quite quick compared to other techniques, if you choose FUE technique
- You can go back to your normal routine sooner than any other transplant method.
The above mentioned reasons clearly reflect that FUE treatment is the best choice whenever a person considers hair transplant treatment. In hair transplant technique donor site is the area from where hair follicles are extracted (usually back and side of the scalp) and then these follicles are transplanted into the recipient area (usually crown or temple area of the scalp).
If the treatment is successful, then you can even sport short hairstyles. To ensure the success of the surgery, you need to visit the best hair transplant surgeon. Don’t forget to check skills and expertise in the field of hair transplant surgery of the surgeon, especially for FUE technique. India is a popular destination for hair transplant surgery. Cost of hair transplant in Mumbai is comparatively low than other countries.
# Proper Hair Loss Diagnosis & Evaluation
Before beginning FUE hair transplant, the hair transplant surgeon will first perform step by step and detailed diagnosis & evaluation of your hair loss problem. Only after thorough check up, the surgeon will determine the exact area on the scalp that needs to be treated. Don’t forget to explain the surgeon what type of results you’re expecting from the transplant surgery.
The patient will be treated with local anaesthesia in the scalp under the guidance of an expert. Then, the surgeon will extract follicular units one by one from the donor site of the scalp. These follicular units will be kept safely in a chemical solution. After the extraction process is completed, the surgeon will implant the follicles cautiously to create the hairline in the targeted area. The treatment will leave behind tiny scars, which start fading when the treatment gets over and within a week, there won’t be any scar left on the scalp.
Health Articles1. All You Need To Know About Shirodhara
Author: Shriya Ayu Clinic
2. Medicare Reporting Challenges To Affect Independent Practices
3. Male Organ Health And Wellness: When It’s Time To Talk To A Urologist
Author: John Dugan
4. World Best Air Ambulance Service In Bagdogra With Md Doctors
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
5. Global Ventricular Assist Devices Market Trend
6. Key Reasons To See A Reputed Podiatrist To Cure Feet Problems
Author: Marion Yau
7. Be Fit And Healthy Through Regular Consumption Of Noni Products Of Salveo
8. Hacks To Stop Snoring
Author: Alex Bowmann
9. How Dr. Kewal Krishan Saved My Grandfather’s Life
Author: ponting brown
10. The Best Hospital For Cancer Treatment ; Balaji Action Cancer Hospital
Author: ponting brown
11. Turn Towards The Remedial Surgeries To Perk Up Your Beauty
Author: owen Thomson
12. 3 Easy Ways To Brand Your Next Medical Event
13. Why Should We Use Teeth Whitening Kits?
14. Tumescence Problems And The Too-hard Member: Understanding Priapism
Author: John Dugan
15. Things In Mind When Picking The Right Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash