ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Apartment Designs In Kerala
Total Articles: 48
Mosaic Tiles—An Eco Friendly Material
Monnaie Architects & Interiors, one of the best interior designing firms is providing world-class apartment designs in Kerala. From Monnaie the designing can be chosen from various design packages according to your budget.
Mosaic tiles popularity in interior is constantly rising due to versatility in nature and ability to promote a modern decor. By using mosaic tiles you instantaneously add a unique accent and a simultaneous classy character to your interior design, and in turn meeting your personal unique taste. The mosaic tile patterns exhibit a rich artistic history and establish a refined style throughout the design – ensuring a high quality. A wide range of materials classify the mosaic tiles which are available for the custom mosaic preference; glass, porcelain, ceramic, marble & granite are some of the most famous choice that are used in interior & exterior design. The main highlight is mosaic tiles also come in almost any color, shape, texture & style and all of which add an exclusive hint of your personal taste.
The Versatile Nature
Mosaic tiles have a versatile nature that allows them to be used virtually anywhere you wish and perfectly adapting to any surrounding within your home. Options are truly unlimited. In kitchen you could adopt an eye-catching backsplash surface or countertop. Another room which would go well with mosaic tiles wholeheartedly is your bathroom where you can use it for the shower area, floors or on walls. Enclosing the bathing area with mosaic tiles will create a privatized atmosphere, offering a great sense of relaxation. Ideal color shades would fall into the umbrella of soothing baby blue with grey or white peaks.
The Eco Friendly & Low Maintenance
The main consensus associated with design and decor objects and artefacts is that they require high standards of maintenance; on the contrary, mosaic tiles consist of one of the most durable and low maintenance decorative methods out there. Of course this all depends on what the material is and, of course where the mosaic is placed.
The Efficient Energy
As the energy costs continuously increase, the best installation possible is probably one of the most cost effective methods available on the market. Mosaic tiles are ultimately the most practical material to sustain the level of heat within the interior of the house. Clay mosaic tiles are popular for their slow energy transmission; absorbing energy during the day & transmitting heat slowly during the night. So mosaic tiles are the best natural solution for your home decor.
* Avoid the usage of acid based cleaners because they can dull the tiles.
* Eliminate soap usage on mosaic tiles – as the residue of soap will make the tiles appear dirty.
* Always keep the mosaic tiles dry to succeed optimal imagery presentation.
* Always wipe up the spills and splashes promptly.
To know more head-on to: www.monnaie.in
Ring us: 0484-2331363 or 0491-2544737
Home and Garden Articles1. What Is The Need To Have Removal Tree And Stump?
Author: Elly Knights
2. 4 Things To Consider For Finding The Right Upholstery Cleaning In London
Author: Nick Koych
3. Create A Great 1st Impression With Granite In Your Office Space
4. Common Residential Plumbing Issues
Author: Bob Sander
5. Warning Signs That You Need To Repaint Your Home
Author: Shane Habib
6. Take Stunning Pictures Of Your Fairy Garden
Author: Florence Blum
7. Hiring Professionals To Install Window Film In Palm Beach Gardens
8. Tile Cleaning Melbourne Service: - Wipe Out Your Dirty Tiles
Author: Elly Smith
9. Turbo Cowl Prevents Rain Water, Entrance Of Wild Creatures And Down Draught In The Most Efficient Ma
Author: Jerry Baily
10. If Home Remedies Doesn’t Work To Stop Shower Leaking Call The Experts
Author: Jordan Curr
11. Things You Need To Be Careful Of Before Booking A Pest Control Service
Author: Jordan Romilly
12. The Landscape Constructing Has Been Beneficial To A Greater Extent
Author: Brodie Clogstoun
13. Exclusive Ideas To Decorate Your Roof In A Different Way
Author: Michael Gilmore
14. Things You Need To Be Aware Of The Gutters Of Your Roof
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
15. An Earlier Confirmation Of A Building's Framework Is Needful
Author: Adam Leworthy