ALL >> General >> View Article
Services Provided By Indian Bpo Companies
Total Articles: 3
Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) is an agreement where one company contracts its own internal activity to a different company. Business Process Outsourcing Companies in India are performing too well for the past two decades. Analysts believe that India remains a vital destination for outsourcing and expect its annual GDP to grow at 8 –10% for the next decade. Generally, these companies hire graduates from all domains.
Services provided by Business Process Outsourcing companies in India:
Customer Support Services - The customer support executive will assist customers in making cost effective and proper usage of a product. These services include assistance in planning, installation, training, troubleshooting, maintenance, upgrading, and disposal of a product.
HR Outsourcing - HR outsourcing is a process where a company can hire a help from other company to handle its payroll services, Staffing maintenance, Recruitment etc. It is considered as a cost-effective and quality method to do a recruitment.
Technical support services - A technical support executive will provide assistance to users who are facing trouble or complication with technology products like mobile phones, televisions, computers, software products or other informatics, electronic or mechanical products.
Telemarketing services - A telemarketing service is a method of direct marketing in which a telemarketing executive interacts with customers or potential buyers to buy products or services, either over the phone or through a subsequent face to face or Web conferencing appointment scheduled during the call.
IT help desk services - A help desk expert will assist end users with system problem resolutions, technical problem resolution, office productivity tools support, answering product usage queries and performing remote diagnostics.
Insurance processing: An Insurance processing involves new business acquisition and promotion, claims processing, policy maintenance and policy management.
Data entry and data processing: A data entry executive will enter details in a destined chamber from books, papers, yellow pages, receipts, bills etc.
Data conversion services: A work involves converting data for databases, word processors, spreadsheets and software applications. They also convert raw data into PDF, HTML, Word or Acrobat formats.
Form processing services: Online form processing, payroll processing, medical billing, insurance claim forms processing and medical forms processing.
Online research: This work involves researching as per requirement on Internet, product, market, surveys, analysis, web research and mailing list research etc. These data will be transferred to clients within a deadline.
General Articles1. Vedic Astrologer In Usa Can Make Your Life Better
Author: Astrologer in USA
2. A Profile Of 5 Fantastic Dessert Vape Juice Flavors By Velvet Cloud
Author: Aria Jalali
3. Understand The Power Of Eviction Attorney Online
4. Wir Hatten Großes Glück, Teil Einer Wunderbaren Gemeinde Zu Sein
5. Do You Want To Get Your Virginia Real Estate License Online?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
6. Seo Company In Delhi- For A Prosperous Online Business
Author: Rajesh Mishra
7. Vashikaran Expert In India +91-9888531796
Author: Kaushal sharma
8. What Do You Need To Know About Telephone Answering Service Company?
Author: Virtual Support Business
9. Oops! That Red Male Organ May Be Due To Corticosteroids
Author: John Dugan
10. A Smooth Finish By Puff Ecig
Author: Andrew Shango
11. Glass Sealants Market – Global Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Trends, And Forecasts Up To 2023
12. What Are The Costs Of Common Heart Surgeries In India?
13. Whatsapp Announced Message Forwarding Restriction To Check Rumors And Fake News
Author: Virus Removal Gudilines
14. Repair And Replace Iphone Broken Screen Same Day With Hassle Free Service In Uk
Author: Apple Repairer
15. Clearance Vape Tanks And Affordable Pricing By Puff Ecig
Author: Andrew Shango