ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
The Common Rules Of Stoner Etiquette
Total Articles: 18
Marijuana is best experienced in a community setting, meeting new friends and strengthening current bonds. Of course, just like any social setting, there are rules to stoner etiquette that should be followed. If you have used cannabis in such settings, you might already have an idea of these rules. However, if you’re new to smoking pot, here are some of the most basic guidelines to keep top of mind:
1. Have your own stash. Many people share their goods, but those who repeatedly leech on others can be a pain in the neck. Your stoner friends will notice, and you don’t want to be the “mooch!” Buy yourself at least a small stash.
2. The owner or the roller lights the joint. The person who owns the stash or rolls the joint should be the one to spark it. This is called “Roller’s Rights.”
3. Remove the stems and seeds. Stems and seeds taste bad once they are burned, and will cause your joint to spark and pop. It’s common knowledge to remove these parts of the bud when preparing a spliff or blunt, especially when there are others in the circle who may be picky about this.
4. Be honest about your skills. Rolling a joint can be hard, and it takes practice to master it. If you are not yet good with rolling, ask someone else to take on the task. Otherwise, you may be left with a badly rolled joint that ruins the experience for everyone else.
5. Do not slobber on the joint. Keep your saliva to yourself. Nobody likes a “juiced” joint. Wipe your mouth before your turn to smoke the joint, or curl your lips inward more than you’d think to in order to avoid getting it wet.
6. Offer the first hit to the guest. This is basic common courtesy. If you are the host, make your guests feel welcome by giving them the first green hit.
7. Do not blow smoke on another’s face. This a rude and insensitive behavior that can pave the way to bad vibes. It can even make you an unwanted guest in the group.
8. Admit if you are sick. Tell everyone if you are sick. You can cup your hand or fingers around the mouthpiece when you take a hit to avoid passing your sickness to others.
9. Be polite. A smoking session is a great time to better appreciate your friends and get to know them more on a personal level.
If there are new people in your smoking circle, or you see someone who looks awkward, make them feel that they are welcome and one with your other friends. Never pass judgment on people and keep in mind that we all have different responses to marijuana. And, most importantly, have you and your friends a good time!
About Bud Express Now:
Bud Express Now is a top distributor of marijuana products in Canada, aiming to provide Canadians with a quick and easy access to medicinal marijuana. Based in Vancouver, British Columbia, this online mail-order service provider offers quality products and excellent customer service.
Fitness Articles1. Buy Onax
Author: tamara tom
2. Bodybuilding Supplements That Assist Your Body
Author: Rishabh Singh
3. The Wonderful Healing Powers Of Ashwagandha
Author: Chaitanya Behl
4. Best Mobility Exercises For Working Women
Author: Mack Taylor
5. Best Crossfit Workouts You Can Do At Home
Author: Jacob Taylor
6. Best Easy Home Massage Service Nagpur
Author: Dr.Nitesh Khonde
7. How Counselling Could Help You Become More Assertive
Author: Richard Gosling
8. Inventdial – India’s Top Local Search Engine
Author: Invent Dial
9. Best Ways To Get Rid Of Most Of The Health Issues
Author: Holly Coane
10. Do You Want To Be Flexible And Have Great Posture?
Author: Shannon Rene
11. Iyengar Yoga – Poses And Benefits
Author: Kara Thorsen
12. The World Of Traditional Chinese Acupuncture
Author: Seth Aslatt
13. Importance Of Various Body Building Supplements
Author: Rishabh Singh
14. Why One Needs A Good Body Massage Boronia?
Author: Gil Parquet
15. Tips For Treadmill Running