ALL >> Service >> View Article
Creative Interior Designing In Kerala
Total Articles: 48
Are you looking for creative interior designers in Kerala to make your home look like a palace, then Monnaie is here to help you.
In small area homes and apartments, making room for home gardens is tough. So for the hard core gardening buffs we have found a way around and that is vertical gardens.
Yes, we are talking about plants which are grown in containers or geo bags mounted on the walls. Even we can have a drip irrigation system for easier management. And while such gardens are very popular nowadays and even the trend is fast catching up too. But starting a vertical garden in indoor space is an expensive affair. Also we need to put in a lot of effort & commitment to maintain it throughout.
The main and important area of concern is on watering the plants, which has to be done using a certain technique. The excess water must be drained out through a proper channel. Seasonal flowers, money plants and philodendron are ideal for vertical garden. Whether you grow the garden indoors or outdoors, all that differs is the plant types. Shade loving hardy plants are used indoors, while sun loving ones are kept outdoors. Plants also help to purify the environment and their colour soothes our feeling and senses. It is a symbol of auspiciousness, growth and fertility. Plants always help to reduce our stress and are good for eyesight. Very few people know that plants also improve the Vastu of a place. Since it is designed and structured over a specific area, it is much easier to control the spread of weeds. You can even grow different vegetables in geo bags and ago the organic way. Many people prefer soil-less place, which comprises only chemicals or chemicals with fertilisers. One can also use organic materials like coco peat, manure & other nutrients essential for plant growth.
Let us see how you can start your own vertical garden at home.
How to begin Define the area where you want the green wall. Any wall is good, but it is always better if you choose one that gets some natural light, even if indirect. If you are creative enough, you can make your own green wall with hanging pipes.
Area required All you need is a perfect wall or a partition. It can be something as extensive as a wall of any rooms or even a small balcony wall. The structure of the green wall should be a three layer sandwich frame, plastic sheet and fabric so that even when you attach it to a wall, it stays unharmed. This also makes amounting easy .
Choosing plants The location of the wall will decide and determine the kind of plants. For indoor location, we use plants that grow in shade, and for outdoors, we use sun loving varieties. Again, for balconies, we can use semi shade plants. Vertical gardens even work as attractive room dividers. In offices, where we get indirect light, we use sturdy indoor plants.
To know more visit us: www.monnaie.in
Ring us: 0484-2331363 or 0491-2544737
Service Articles1. Keep Your Home Fresh And Clean With The Help Of A Home Cleaning Service!
Author: Rachel James
2. How Telecom Billing Solutions Can Pave The Way For Economic Success?
Author: John Martine
3. Security: Now An Important Need For All Businesses
4. The Benefits Of Company Formation In Ireland
Author: Neville Murphy
5. Gauteng Wedding Photographer Is Very Professional And Uses The Latest Photography Techniques!
Author: William Smith
6. Blending Digital Elements With Interior Designing– An Ideal Blend For Today’s Fast Paced Lifestyle
Author: D.M Manohar
7. Electronic Business In Indian Market
Author: Rajesh Kumar
8. Ayushman Bharat Health Insurance Scheme: Who All It Covers And How
9. Get Done Your Import-export Needs By Our Cargo Transportation
Author: ARC Worldwide
10. What Are The Features Of Tally Server 9?
Author: Al Manal Technology
11. Plc Repair Service Center In Chennai | Plc Repair And Maintenance Services In Chennai | Omron | Schn
Author: muni lakshmi
12. Detective Agency In Noida
Author: Rajesh Goyal
13. Common Causes Of House Fire You Need To Know | Best Fire Fighting Contractor In Pune
14. Best Business2business Website Content
15. Tree Felling & Removal