ALL >> Legal >> View Article
How To Register Gumasta License In Mumbai
Total Articles: 13
Gumasta license is a certificate which is necessary if one starts his or her own business or entity, Legaldocs.co.in offer best gumasta services at lowest cost. If you have a physical shop or a office in Mumbai where the business is done, Gumasta License is a must. It gives you a proof of a particular business being done at that place.
The Shop and Establishment Act
The Shop and Establishment Act is called as Gumasta in the regional language in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
All the shops have to be registered under this act
The objectives of the act are:
provide statutory obligation and rights to employees and employers in the unorganized sector of employment, i.e., shops and establishments.
regulate the conditions of work and employment in shops, commercial establishments, residential hotels, restaurants, eating houses, theaters and other places of public entertainment.
Online Gumasta License gives you a legal permission to do a business in that shop. Even if you are doing a small business or even a service provider, Gumasta license is a must for everyone.
Various documents are required to obtain a Gumasta License. It is listed below:
An Address proof like electricity bill or an NOC from an owner
Application letter in the prescribed format to the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai
Authority Letter for Business
Form-A which is an application for Registration within 30 days of starting any work to the inspector of the area
Government Prescribed Fees for a partnership Firm
Pan Card of the PARTNERSHIP Firm
Partner’s ID Proof and address proof
If it is a Private Limited company
Memorandum and Article Of association
Certificate Of incorporation
Director’s ID and Address proof.
Procedure to apply for Gumasta License:
Go to the website http://www.mcgm.gov.in
Click on Citizen Services button and then on the Shops and Establishment tab.
Now select apply for registration
Click on Shops and Establishment section
Click on ‘Add Form’ and fill up all the required details mentioned there.
Now after filling the information, submit the form and a challan number is generated.
Pay the required fees by the payment option by specifying challan number of the application.
Click on submit button and after clicking the submit button a UTN number is generated.
Print the form and take it to the Gumasta Mumbai office along with the documents required.
It is necessary to keep tracking the application by the Track your Application if there are any errors or pending documents.
Gumasta License Registration is a must for a newbie to establish and grow the business speedily without any complications. Various benefits and tax subsidies can also be availed if we have Gumasta License.
LegalDocs.co.in primarily deals with Rent Agreement Registration. Apart from Rent Agreement, we facilitate other consumer legal documents like Affidavits, Power Of Attorneys, Wills, Gift Deeds and on Demand Documents.We help enterprises for Legal compliance like Shop Act Licence, Food Licence, Company Formation and ROC.
Legal Articles1. Environmental Cleanup Responsibilities - Landlord V/s Tenant
Author: Carl Glendon
2. Everything You Need To Know About Car Bill Of Sale And Why It Is Important
Author: Carl Glendon
3. Why Hire Graves And Richard As Personal Injury Lawyers?
Author: Christopher A. Richard
4. Get The Best Visa Services With These Tips
Author: Rebecca Jones
5. Hit By An Uninsured Driver? Hire Personal Injury Attorney!
Author: Chris Lucero
6. Different Questions You Must Ask A Personal Injury Lawyer In Perth
Author: Zane Norman
7. Everything You Need To Know About Creating Dpoa - A Labor Of Love
8. Were You Forced To Resign Because Of Your Employer’s Behaviour?
Author: Martin Crow
9. Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program Human Capital Priorities Stream
Author: Siddhant Menon
10. Here’s What You Can Do When Your Landlord Is Not Willing To Fix Damages Caused By Neighbouring Apart
11. Going For A Divorce Due To Strained Relationship? Here Are Some Legal Information Regarding Divorce
Author: Suzanne Murty
12. Spousal Support Option In A Divorce All Separating Couples Must Be Aware Of
13. 4 Step Guide For Doctors Facing Divorce In California
Author: Carl Glendon
14. Top Five Signs That You Are Working With The Best Divorce Lawyer
Author: Divorce Family Law Attorneys
15. Best Lawyers Brisbane