ALL >> Environment >> View Article
Some Important Steps Taken By The Industries To Manage The Electronic Waste
Total Articles: 1
As you consider the impact of the electronic waste in the entire world you will see that reduction in price has led to the great production of electronic wastes. There are some technical measures which can seriously take however that suffers issues due to legal restrictions. As per the data provided by the environmental protection agency which covers the only fifteen to twenty per cent of the electronic wastes are actually recycled while the rest goes directly to the wastelands. Thus there are companies who are skilfully managing the electronic waste to safeguard society and environment.
Strategies undertook for electronic waste management
The electronic waste management in India formulated strategies and regulations that support the implementation of controlling electronic waste with expertise.
● They involve experts who will design communication methods to create the awareness of electronic waste at the greatest level.
● They also inspire and engage other parties who will work jointly with the experts to assist them in the strategies. In addition to that will guide them in raising money to channelize the process to provide aid to both governmental and non-governmental associations showing interest to eradicate the electronic waste.
● To call on different stakeholders to motivate them to a part of the management program.
● A measure is taken to disseminate the information among the entire mass through the internet and other printed materials.
● A periodic inspection is carried out to see whether the activities are going on properly or not.
● Collaboration is undertaken to join hands with bigger institutions in order to promote much cleaner and safer technology. On the top of that various economic tools and policies are incorporated to leverage the environment having a healthy ambiance by putting away the hazardous chemicals.
How do industries play a role in managing the electronic waste?
The industries play a crucial role in managing about 75% of the wastes that left unattended. Mostly they begin the work at the time of production of the electronic goods. Basically, these are done by implementing the waste minimization technique. Let's go through the process they actually follow for this
● Management of inventory
Industries have to properly handle the materials involved in the production process which means they have to reduce the number of hazardous materials presents there. In addition to that they control the use of raw materials as well. Now in this way they can check the production of the waste materials. Now in order to do this thing overall, they have to follow two important procedures like getting the review of the purchased items and second need to track the inventory.
● Modification of production process
Well in this step the industries have to change the materials which are used in the process of production in order to reduce the production of waste. Generally one has to follow three important techniques to carry out the process enhanced maintenance and operating process. Next, the industries need to change the materials used in the process. Moreover updated equipment has to be used to reduce the generation of waste. In return, it also turns out cost effective as well. For examples, there are companies who are dealing with repainting it costing of refurbished products. Well, they need to reduce the use of the chemicals for recoating as it contains chemicals like cyanide, caustic and acid.
● Product design should be sustainable
The industries should be mindful of the products that are used for designing. For example, you can go through all those computer designs which are recently in the market in the form of sleek, flat. Now, this indicates that fewer materials have been used.
● Use of recycled materials
There are situations where you need to use the plastics but companies are now shutting from using the one from petrochemicals rather sticking to use the products made from plant-based ones.
Thus these are some of the steps followed by the electronic waste management in India. But the government needs to be equally aware to manage the wastes.
BRP Infotech has many electronic waste recycling centers all over India to collect e-waste and recycle it. Our commitment is to environmental protection by ensuring proper disposal of e-waste management.
Environment Articles1. Restop To Discuss Successful Innovations To Manage Human Waste At Sustainable Summits Conference
2. Essential Oil Uses That Helps To Cure Cold Relief
Author: vrinda organics
3. Use Peddle Bins For A Cleaner Environment
Author: Chetan Rathod
4. Restop To Present On Environmentally-friendly Outdoor Sanitation At Overland Expo West
5. Effects Of Harmonics In Power System:
Author: Omprakash M
6. Brief Relief To Showcase Personal Lavatory Systems At Windpower Expo 2018
7. External And Internal Structure Of Earth
Author: Arun Mohan
8. When You Should Use A Soaker Hose
Author: Jacob James
9. Why Are Investors Turning Significantly Towards Solar Energy?
Author: Zena Winn
10. Tips To Save Money While Working With Junk Removal Service
Author: Dave Kocemba
11. An Impressive Technology To Reduce Waste At Your Commercial Places
Author: Digital marketing manager and content writer
12. Sustain Life With The Waste Management Of Bluestream
Author: Aastha Kapoor
14. Complete Weddings + Events Hyderabad Best Photography, Dj, Video And Photo - Crazy Events
15. Why Now Is The Best Time To Go Solar?
Author: Ryan Armstrong