ALL >> Environment >> View Article
Brief Relief To Showcase Personal Lavatory Systems At Windpower Expo 2018
Total Articles: 246
1888PressRelease - Helping the Wind Power Industry Provide Safe, Sanitary Work Environments.
OCEANSIDE, Calif., – When wind industry employees are working out in the field, easy-to-access restroom facilities are rarely available. Wind turbines, by their very nature, are often installed in remote areas. What do employees do when they need to use the restroom?
In the past, many workers just used whatever was at hand, sometimes relieving themselves in a bush or even a bottle they carried around for that purpose. This is not only unsavory but highly unsanitary. As a “solution,” it's bad for the environment. It's bad for the health of the workers. And, it's bad for business.
The need for a better solution is why Brief Relief created a line of products designed to support the workers out in the field:
• Brief Relief Disposable Urine Bag. This is an easy-to-use funnel-shaped bag designed for a single use. It contains a patented blend of polymers and enzymes which converts urine into a deodorized gel. From there, just deposit it in any garbage container.
• The Commode. This is a five-gallon base with a full-size soft foam toilet seat. It sets up instantly and can be used in any situation. It comes with an optional riser for additional height.
• Disposa-John Portable Restroom. These are an advanced version of the Urine Bag, but designed for both liquid and solid waste. The easy bag-in-bag design seals in waste and odor while the enzymes and polymers convert it into a deodorized gel. The Disposa-John bags are to be used with Brief Relief’s Commodes.
• Privacy Shelter. An absolute must when privacy is needed, this large, noise-reducing enclosure for the Commode is far less expensive than permanent shelters. Unlike other portable bathrooms, our Privacy Shelter can be carried by, and set up by, a single person.
“Everyone wants their privacy,” said Pete Lindemann, Brief Relief's national sales manager. “And there's no better way to get it than with Brief Relief products. This is a safe, sanitary way to support your workers without them losing time going off-site for their basic needs.”
The company is so confidant in their products that they are offering a promotion to give companies a chance at trying them out. Just enter the code WindPower2018 when ordering from their website, www.BriefRelief.com, to receive a 20 percent discount off all products until the end of June.
About Brief Relief:
Keep team members in the field and out of the public eye when nature calls with Brief Relief disposable toilets and portable lavatory systems. Besides being safe, convenient and sanitary options for men and women, our products help team members avoid inadvertent acts of “indecent exposure” in public that can be captured by cellphone cameras and news crews. Also available are personal cooling systems and hydration products which help keep crews safe and comfortable in even the most stressful conditions. To learn more, visit www.BriefRelief.com or call 800.366.3941.
Environment Articles1. A Brief Note On Importance Of Pest Control Services
Author: Angela William
2. Get Influential App Ad-free Vero App To Widen Your Social Circle
Author: Vero App
3. Strategies For Improving Indoor Air Quality
Author: David Bowie
4. The Alternative To Pollution - Sustainable Power
5. A Climate-friendly Promise By Sterlite
Author: Alanna Alberto
6. Summer Solstice : The Scientific Influence Of The Longest Day Of The Year
7. Healthy Environment For Self-confidence
8. Restop To Discuss Successful Innovations To Manage Human Waste At Sustainable Summits Conference
9. Essential Oil Uses That Helps To Cure Cold Relief
Author: vrinda organics
10. Use Peddle Bins For A Cleaner Environment
Author: Chetan Rathod
11. Restop To Present On Environmentally-friendly Outdoor Sanitation At Overland Expo West
12. Effects Of Harmonics In Power System:
Author: Omprakash M
13. Some Important Steps Taken By The Industries To Manage The Electronic Waste
Author: Pankaj Kumar
14. External And Internal Structure Of Earth
Author: Arun Mohan
15. When You Should Use A Soaker Hose
Author: Jacob James