ALL >> Furniture >> View Article
Portable Sink - The Best Solution To Healthy Hand Hygiene
Total Articles: 20
According to the American Society for Microbiology, rubbing your hands with soap and water for at least fifteen seconds is the best way to get rid your hands of germs—far better than using hand sanitizers. This is why a Monsam portable sink is always a great investment. It provides an instant handwashing station in places where there is none, without the need for plumbing installation (which can be expensive and messy). They are not just for handwashing, though—they can also be used for washing plates and utensils, laboratory tools, etc.
Portable sinks actually come in many types and can even be customized. Here are some of the types you will find for sale online:
Enjoy nature while having the convenience of running water when you bring a portable sink with you in the woods. A long-lasting battery powers up the pump that is integrated into the sink. The pump then supplies water to the pipes and the faucet.
Childcare portable sinks
Kids need to develop proper hygiene early in life. This is why teacher often require students to wash their hands before eating or after a particularly messy activity (such as art class). Installing a portable sink in the classroom can make it easier to train kids to keep their hands and arms clean.
If you care about your customers’ health, you will give them a comfortable way to wash their hands while in your premises. A two or three-basin commercial portable sink installed in strategic areas allows multiple people to clean themselves up at the same time.
Medical office sinks
A portable sink allows personnel, nurses, and doctors to regularly wash their hands and maintain good hygiene in a medical setting. These sturdy self-contained units can be a great addition to rooms where there is no plumbing. They usually come with electric water pumps and heaters to provide hot and cold running water.
Science lab portable sinks provide access to flowing water where there are no water lines. They can be designed with storage cabinets underneath. Some even come with a fold-down counterspace.
MONSAM Portable Sinks, was established in 1998 and is now one of the leading manufacturer of portable sinks. We offer indoor portable sinks, outdoor portable sinks, science lab stations, toddler sinks, shampoo sinks, food service carts, medical sinks, food and coffee carts, portable changing tables and much, much more. All our potable sinks products are NSF Certified units that meet the highest standards set by NSF International for food and water related goods and services. The company is providing shipping services to anywhere in the United States or Canada, and even some other parts of the world.
Furniture Articles1. What Are The Detailed Information About Catnapper Recliner?
Author: Frankie Carle
2. Why Is Necessary For The Office Modern Furniture For Office?
Author: John Smith
3. Upgrade To Aluminium Doors And Windows This Year
Author: Geeta Aluminium
4. Why You Should Choose The Stratco Outback Products For Your Home
5. 3 Ways To Upgrade Your Backyard Over Summer
6. Казино Вулкан Россия Платинум Ночные Клубы И Казино Лас
Author: Milford Finkel
7. Why Should Incorporate Stand Up Desk In Activity Life?
Author: Bryson Kaleb
8. 5 Practical Benefits Of Having Breakfast Table In Your Home
Author: Wooden Street
9. The Best Use Of Used Pallet Racking In Melbourne
10. How To Purchase A Mattress Online And Tips On Selecting A Mattress
Author: Karnataka Interiors & Exteriors
11. 3 Top Tips For Building Pergolas: Melbourne Expert Advice
12. Building A Pergola? Choose The Right Location
13. Furniture Store In Slough
14. 6 Amazing Reasons Why Footstools Are Good For Your House
Author: Mark Hazelgrave
15. Empfangstheke Palermo Von Kerkmann - Einladend Und Modern
Author: Dirk Brinkmann