ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Experiencing Bollywood Fantasy Dubai
Total Articles: 71
Where else in the world to bring your Bollywood movie fantasies into reality than at Bollywood Parks Dubai. Just how much can you enjoy from the park’s zones that deliver so much thrill and excitement? But wait, wondering how to make your visit successful and stress free? It’s now all on a click of a button at itickets.ae and you get to enjoy instant confirmation and guess what? It’s at the best price guarantee ;)
The Zones & Attractions
Bollywood Boulevard - Dubai Parks Tickets
Get to enjoy some really amusing entertainment and savor traditional delicacies on the street-style food carts and shopping all in this zone. A notable feature here is the live band entertaining diners at the restaurant-Rock On. There’s also music and dance performances on the stage of Crossroads that takes guests back to the 60s, 70s and 80s. Cinemagic here offers you an insight into the art of film making and post production.
What’s a Bollywood film or song sequence without the element of rains? Well, you get to experience this integral element first hand at the Cinema Circle, but we promise you won’t get wet. So don’t bring your umbrellas just yet!
The soul of Mumbai (Bombay) comes live in this zone which is a buzz with different activities/attractions including:
● Don: The Chase
The immersive 3D tunnel ride will get you thinking you’re a cast of the hit film first released way back in 1978 and later in 2006. It’s your chance to join the ‘interpol’ cops and chase the mafia boss.
● Recall ‘Chaiya Chaiya’ where Malaika Arora Khan and SRK danced on a moving train? The scene is brought to life again as dancers take to the train’s rooftop stage to move to Bollywood songs.
What’s royalty without opulence? This show is all about opulence in the following zones:
Proudly adopting the name from a 1960 film, the venue is a chic dining restaurant paying homage to the Mughal era. The cuisine is not only fit for kings, but the decor screaming with grandeur will absolutely amuse you.
● Stars on Steps
A lover of Bollywood songs and dances? This show will give you an overdose of just that as dancers perform to classic and renowned B’Town tracks from over the years.
● Rajmahal Theatre
Perfectly situated on the iconic landmark of the park is the place to witness Broadway-style Bollywood musicals like never before.
Explore rural India in the village themed landscape right in this zone.
What to Expect
● Bollywood blockbusters including Lagaan, Sholay and Dabangg which together have inspired various attractions with same names e.g. the simulator based cricket game, Ferris wheel, carousel and a popular shooting game with laser guns, not to forget a stunt show uniquely set amidst bullets and explosions.
Bollywood Film Studios
Expect lots of entertainment in this zone, but also remember to lookout for the Hall of Heroes.
What to Expect
● Rangmanch: Boasting a village like setting, the open air theatre showcases dance across various regions in India including Rajasthan and Gujarat. This zone also features RA.One a 4D multisensory based virtual ride not forgetting Krrish which is a 4D flying virtual ride which visitors enjoy panoramic views of India’s landmarks
Fun to Know Bollywood Parks
● The park is themed around nine Bollywood blockbusters including Rock On!, Don, Lagaan, Sholay, Dabangg, Mughal-e-Azam, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, RA.One and Krrish.
● At the royal, white palatial entrance, a beautiful sculpture of three dancing hands welcome you alongside hindi pop tunes :)
● There are upto six rides at the park purposely built to tell the story of the action-filled world of six most popular films from Mumbai. The rides here are unique and different in that they get behind the scenes with India’s superheroes including Krrish and Ra.One or better still the hunt for Bollywood’s villain Gabbar right at Sholay’s Ramghat station
● In Dabangg film, there’s upto more than 1,000 fans who’ll be seated on the bleacher-style seats close to the action intense stunt show that features cars, high-wire tricks and so much more.
● Expect loads of fantastic food and refreshments from Juhu bus parked at Mumbai Chowk serving fresh sugar cane juice and refreshing coconut water.
● At the Chaat corner, a spicy Dhaba and numerous stalls of the kind sell street food. For a royal treat, head over to Mughal-e-Azam which is by the way, the park’s only fine dining restaurant.
● In each of the five zones of the park, each section hosts its own pop up, 10 minute Bollywood choreographed dance routines performed all day.
● A state of the art arena-Rajmahal theatre can host up to 850 people. It’s also renowned for hosting the region’s first Broadway-style Bollywood themed musical, Jaan-e-Jigar (A 120 minute show featuring drama, romance, action and comedy) The music features top hits from Bollywood movies as well as original tracks.
To all fanatics of spectacular drama, thrilling actions, exciting music and highly entertaining dance moves themed around legendary hindi blockbusters, Bollywood parks should without a doubt top your bucket list of Dubai’s newest attractions.
Dalphine Wanjiru is an adept content author with over six years writing expertise. Presently she’s a content marketer at itickets.ae. I’m an avid traveller and while not writing, I enjoy exploring new activities and interesting destinations across the globe.
iTickets.ae is a trading name of Arabia Horizons Tours LLC, a leading & well Known Tour Operator in Dubai, who have been providing hotel accommodation and activities since 2006. We offer a selection of activities and hotels in every city in the United Arab Emirates. In addition to booking hotels, we also book activities & attractions, theme parks, group tours, suggest best itineraries and help you plan the perfect holiday or vacation all over the United Arab Emirates. All enquiries, are dealt by our well trained staff based in Dubai who can add an extra dimension to the booking process by suggesting alternatives, pointing out latest openings, like little hidden gem's that no one else knows about. We are the experts; we have been booking activities & attractions for years, we know how to get you the maximum value and enjoyment out of your trip to the United Arab Emirates. Notable, transactions on iTickets website are conducted through a secure browser that's protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)-a highly secured state of the art software for secure online commerce business and industry's standard and best software available in the market today for secure online transactions.
Travel Articles1. Visit The Uae Capital With Cheap Abu Dhabi Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
2. 3 Historical Treasures In Turkey That You Can`t Afford To Miss
3. Two Of The Most Popular Uses For A Shipping Container
Author: Catherine Jade
4. How To Enjoy The Best Experiences With Toronto Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
5. Overview Of Nhai’s International & Domestic Highway Projects
Author: srihith vala
6. How Containers Are Beneficial In Freight Shipping
Author: Catherine Jade
7. Gift Your Prospective Family A Wedding Ride With Dulles Airport Limo Service
8. A Summer Getaway That Promises Leisure, Movies And Much More
Author: Mike Suthar
9. Explore Globally Renowned Attractions With Dubai Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
10. The Moment You Look For Cheap Limo Deals Is The Moment Mistakes Happen
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
11. Is Your Travel Agency Software Ready For Today's Consumer?
12. Rooms In Solihull,hotels In Solihull
Author: Rahul Sharma
13. Easy Elopements With A Dc Coach Bus Service
14. Keep The Nuptial Bubble Intact With Phoenix Airport Car Service
Author: Keep the Nuptial Bubble Intact with Phoenix Airpor
15. 3 Things Your Teen Can Bring On A Coach Bus Rental Chicago For Prom Night
Author: Hire Charter Bus