ALL >> General >> View Article
Getting Wet & Wild At Legoland Waterpark
Total Articles: 76
UAE’s first theme park exclusively dedicated to the junior audience-Legoland Waterpark Dubai is the ultimate destination for families to splash away their holiday/weekend on the fun water slides and attractions exclusively designed for families with kids aged 2-12 years.
In this post, see for yourself what awaits.
Here families have an opportunity to build their own customised boats with LEGO bricks in the beautifully decorated outdoor area. Just don’t forget to test your boat’s power against the current. So, bring on your creative A game!
The uniquely designed area allows kids and adults alike to customise their own raft using large LEGO soft bricks then floating around in it on the lazy river.
Duplo Splash Safari
The young ones have an absolute blast as they splash their way in the play area that features four little slides complete with LEGO Duplo characters among other water features.
The fun, interactive playground features slides best suited for the whole family. You can opt to wade in the pool or simply enjoy a torrential downpour from a 300 gallon that soaks up anyone on its path ;)
How about racing each other on the double body slides that then shoots you into a wading area below? Whom do you think will get to the bottom first?
Hold on tight as you prepare to speed down the thrilling 60 foot open body slide and splashing out in the waters below.
This is a ride for the whole family. Hop in the family sized raft and head down the 312 foot long curving track that’s on an 11 foot diameter half pipe.
LEGO Slide Racers
The wet and wild thrilling ride comprise of six mat slides that allow you race against your friends.
LEGO Wave Pool
Hop in the gentle pool that allows you to cool off in the reasonably sized waves safe for the whole family.
Twist ‘N’ Spin
Time to speed down the double tube solo or with a friend and just enjoy the exciting twists and turns ;)
Get your adrenaline gushing in your being as you zoom down the 240 feet open body slide and straight into the waters below.
Must Know About the Water Park
Wondering what sets Legoland water park apart from your typical swimming pool? Below are a few must knows about the park.
● The water park has 14 different attractions with 20 slides
● There are upto 20 slides to choose from most of which require kids to be not less than 102 cm to ride. The rides fall in two categories: One where the kid can ride solo and the other where you can ride alongside the kid.
● The wave rider and tidal tube are a bit wild and would recommend them for older kids aged 5++ yrs
● Build-a-raft lazy river is well suited for family and best part is you have a variety of combinations to choose from for the kids or the entire family. To add some spice to your experience, as you float along the river, remember to collect different blocks and add to your boat to stand out from other boats ;)
● To cool off from the high temperatures, joker soaker will definitely get your sweat glands cooling off for a bit as the full to the brim bucket with the water colder than anywhere else in the park is suddenly gushed at you. It’s one of a kind thrill, but the crowd love it!
● In the lower levels of Joker soaker, kids over 91 cm are allowed to ride. For the upper levels though, the rides are more twisty and require and have a kids must therefore be not anything less than 102cm
● The only attraction area designated for kids is Duplo splash safari
● On the Build-A-Boat attraction, you can bring your creativity to test creating customised Lego crafts and indulge in race competitions.
● Dine with family at Waves Bistro & Brick Bites. The variety include chicken, fries or pizza (Please note all foods from outside are prohibited expect baby food)
● Seats are scattered all across the park and predominantly next to Joker Soaker and wave pool.
● Change rooms can be found next to the entrance and lockers are available for rent starting from AED 45
Tips for Visiting Legoland Water Park
● The park opens between 10am to 7pm in summer, and 6pm in winter
● Look out to combine your experience with Legoland Dubai ticket
● There’s loads of dining options at Riverland Dubai. Be sure to check in.
● Tots under 3 yrs access the park free of charge
● Be sure to get to the park early if you want to catch the public car park and more so if you don’t want to park in the heat. The VIP and Valet parking are however available but at an extra fee
● The weekends are busy and get busier in summer. Note, UAE’s temperatures are high basically from April through to Oct. So without a doubt, expect these to be the peak for any water park in the region. Also notably, Fri/Sat mark UAE’s weekend. Weekdays though tend to be much more quieter, less crowded and especially in the mornings making them ideal time to visit.
● Cabanas are availed for rent and are popular among groupies. They’re very few onsite and not reserved in advance (only served on a first come, first serve basis) To be honest, they’re pricey, but based on the value you receive, it’s worth every penny!
● If your kids are the kind to nag you for a souvenir bottle, then be sure to get it at the start of the day thank me for later for the regular drink refills in the course of the day as temperatures start rising.
● Be sure to take your shoes with you around the park. Some surfaces are not heat treated and you definitely don’t want to hurt your feet.
To visit the exciting waterpark, grab your Legoland water park tickets on itickets.ae and come make memories with family and friends.
Dalphine Wanjiru is an adept content author with over six years writing expertise. Presently she’s a content marketer at itickets.ae. I’m an avid traveller and while not writing, I enjoy exploring new activities and interesting destinations across the globe.
iTickets.ae is a trading name of Arabia Horizons Tours LLC, a leading & well Known Tour Operator in Dubai, who have been providing hotel accommodation and activities since 2006. We offer a selection of activities and hotels in every city in the United Arab Emirates. In addition to booking hotels, we also book activities & attractions, theme parks, group tours, suggest best itineraries and help you plan the perfect holiday or vacation all over the United Arab Emirates. All enquiries, are dealt by our well trained staff based in Dubai who can add an extra dimension to the booking process by suggesting alternatives, pointing out latest openings, like little hidden gem's that no one else knows about. We are the experts; we have been booking activities & attractions for years, we know how to get you the maximum value and enjoyment out of your trip to the United Arab Emirates. Notable, transactions on iTickets website are conducted through a secure browser that's protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)-a highly secured state of the art software for secure online commerce business and industry's standard and best software available in the market today for secure online transactions.
General Articles1. The Cappadocia Tours From Istanbul Offering Best Of Excitement And Enjoyment
Author: Ozkan Bicer
2. Brazilian Crypto Exchange Mercado Bitcoin Lists Xrp In The Platform
Author: Rashmi Sahu
3. The Best Restaurant Equipment At A Fraction Of The Price
Author: Joseph Rubino
4. Godrej Alive Mulund Wonderfull Lifestyle In Mulund Thane Mumbai
Author: Kumar Singh
5. Buy Online Bags & Carry Cases Through Shophoop
6. Top Tips On How To Make A Successful Career In Sql | Best Dba Career
7. High Tibial Osteotomy (hto)
Author: The Joint Clinic
8. How To Start A Company Like Uber
Author: sam sami
9. Emergency Lights And Sirens For Volunteer Firefighters
Author: Justin Tomney
10. Volunteer Firefighter Lights For Cheap
Author: Justin Tomney
11. Site Similar To Backpage | Backpage Siskiyou
12. True Value Innovation
13. Motiver Avec La Méthodologie Lego Serious Play
Author: Motiver avec la méthodologie LEGO SERIOUS PLAY
14. Know About The Family Dynamics Leading To Trauma In Children
Author: Monmouth Rainbows
15. Bachelorette Thrills In Dc With A Party Bus
Author: Bachelorette Thrills in DC with a Party Bus