ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Oxyloans - Quick Loans
Total Articles: 1
Everyone wants comfort and ease in their life. Getting from place to place in the busy city via public transport is very difficult.
OxyLoans.com gives its community an opportunity where they can fulfill their dream of owning a vehicle of their own.
OxyLoans.com brings lenders and borrowers together via this platform.
The borrower can request for a loan for purchasing a Two Wheeler, Three Wheeler, Four Wheeler and any other large commercial vehicles.
The terms and conditions of the loans i.e. loan amount, rate of interest and term of loan is decided between the borrower and lender directly within a few parameters which are set by OxyLoans.com
Documentation required for Motor Loans
Latest 3 PaySlips
Latest 6 Months Bank Statements
Employee ID Card
Current Address (rental agreement, electricity bill)
Show Room Invoice Copy
For More Details Visit :
Peer 2 Peer Lending
Peer 2 peer Lending loans are broadly classified into secured and unsecured loans.
Our Lenders actively review the Borrowers profiles and they are free to ask “collateral as security” against every loan according to their will.
Lenders can decide to pool funds and offer syndicated loans to Borrowers.
Lenders can start funding to borrowers loan requirement starting from INR 5000 to the full loan amount.
Lenders can also fund partial amount of the Borrower’s loan requirement.
Borrowers do have freedom to choose his/her lender and can accept or reject the loan offer.
Investing / Finance Articles1. Advantages Of Export Documentation
Author: Laural Smith
2. Option Trading - A Free Style Of Trading In India
Author: Mahendra Rajput
3. How Stock Market Advisory Firms Are Helpful In Trading
4. Fundamental Analysis Of A Company
Author: Aniket Vichare
5. Important Factors To Know About The Sme Loan
Author: Manish Damani
6. Buy A Perfect Refrigerator On Emi This Summer
Author: Meenal Wahi is involved in finance and loan manage
7. Services From Vat Consultants
Author: Nidan Narkhade
8. Financial Consultant A Must For Every Business Set Up
Author: Aastha Kapoor
9. Things You Should And Should Not Do While Making An Investment In The Stock Market (for Beginners)
Author: Stella Ross
10. Earn Profit From Sureshot Commodity Tips Provided By Ripples Advisory
Author: Riyanshi Tanwar
11. Get Online And Accurate Mcx Free Tips And Nifty Option Tips
Author: Sandy Allen
12. Cash Trading In Stock Market
Author: Mahendra Rajput
13. Find The Best Fund To Invest In Sip Now
Author: Jignesh Shah
14. Indiakaloan-loan Against Property
Author: ranjeet kumar
15. What Is The Future Of Cryptocurrencies?