ALL >> Business >> View Article
Here's Why You Should Invest In A Mobile App For Your Business
Total Articles: 129
It’s a no-brainer that the customers today, prefer mobile apps instead of the mobile browsers. So, it’s imperative that every business that heeds to the customers’ mobile requirements is a successful one today.
Well, that’s because:
Apps provide a better UX:
According to Adobe, 67% of online shoppers, who use their mobile devices for making purchases, prefer applications offered by their favorite brands. The reason being, apps provide a better user experience leading to an improved usability that keeps the users glued to the app. This further strengthens the connection between online stores and customers.
Apps can make use of the mobile phone features:
As a matter of fact, every business around the globe can benefit a lot more if they offer a mobile app to their customers. That’s because of the built-in features of mobile devices like camera, GPS tracker, microphone and more that enable the e-commerce apps for keeping a record of just about everything that a customer does.
Push notifications are an additional advantage for a business:
Push notifications that may be considered as one of the cheapest promotional channels are yet another benefit provided by the e-commerce mobile apps as they eliminate the need for databases containing various phone numbers. Most of these apps regularly send push notifications to smartphone users. These push notifications are simply more effective than SMS and email.
Mobile apps are faster than the e-commerce website:
The mobile e-commerce apps are faster than the websites as they retrieve data at a much faster rate. That’s because applications store their data partially on a mobile device. It’s true that an app connects to the server just like a website does but there is ten times fewer data transmitted between a server and a mobile application than between a server and a browser, hence eliminating any chances of visitors bouncing off.
With all that said, do you still wish to stick to the old and traditional method of fishing new customers using just a website?
Increase website sales and conversion with LiveChatAgent.com. 24/7 Live Chat Agent for your website for lead generation, customer support, sales and post sales support. Start converting your visitors into customers.
Business Articles1. How To Become A Financial Advisor - Demands And What To Anticipate
Author: Ian Marsh
2. Have You Found The Problem In Your Washer And Dryer?
3. The Best Ways To Keep Your Washing Machine In Best Condition
4. How Quality Changes With Formats?
5. How File Transfer Have Change The Media World?
6. Medical Aesthetics Market Report Provides Sizes Of Key Regional Markets Using Yardsticks Of Processe
7. Material Handling Lift Tables
Author: Compliance Solutions
8. Opportunities For The Global Frp Pipe Market To Reach $4.2 Billion By 2023
9. Things To Consider Before Buying Interior Shutters
Author: zunaid galiem
10. On Demand Taxi Booking App Application Script
Author: sam sami
11. Movers And Packers Hosur To Bangalore In India Unionpackers
12. Dental X-rays
Author: Welcome to Master Dental, home to Astoria, NY dent
13. Picket Sections
Author: Quality Fence USA specializes in extruding PVC Vi
14. Follow 5 Tips For Choosing Suitable Invisible Grill For Balcony
15. Moving In Winter: Top 9 Strategies To Make Your Winter Move Bearable!
Author: Rakesh Kr