ALL >> Health >> View Article
Best Supplements To Increase Power Of Mind, Improve Sharpness Faster
Total Articles: 108
The brain is an integral part of the body. If it doesn’t get it’s nutrients in correct dozes, there will. E deficiencies which can lead to illnesses like Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s.The following article speaks about some of the best supplements to increase power of mind, also called nootropics.
There are a list of mind power supplements that work wonderfully to enhance and boost memory and sharpness of the brain. Following points show you how to improve mind sharpness.
• Fish oils contain DHA and EPA which are two types of omega-3 fatty acids. DHA is essential for proper functioning of the brain and EPA protects the brain against aging. Taking fish oil supplements improves memory and increases sharpness of the brain.
• Resveratrol is an antioxidant found in fruits which are red or purple in colour, such as raspberries, blueberries, peanuts, red wine and chocolate. Resveratrol supplements can improve brain function and sharpen the memory.
• Caffeine is also considered of the best supplements to increase power of mind. It stimulates the nervous system and the brain, making it more alert and active.
• Phosphatidylserine supplements help preserving brain health. It improves thinking capabilities and the memory.
• Acetyl-I-Cartnitine, an amino acid keeps the brain healthy and sharp. In case of any deficiency, its supplement slows down deterioration caused due to aging. It also cures mild dementia or Alzheimer’s.
• Ginkgo Biloba is an herbal supplement which improves brain function and increases concentration and memory.
• Creatine is a supplement found in animal products like meat, eggs and fish. It improves thinking skills and sharpens the memory.
• BacopaMonnieri is known to improve thought process and also strengthens brain functions. It sharpens the memory and increases concentration.
• RhadiolaRosea, herb used in Chinese medicine, improves brain power. It helps in reducing mental fatigue.
• S-Adenosyl Methionine is a substance found in our body, which helps in reducing effects of depression and enhances effects of antidepressants.
There are also foods that are considered best supplements to increase power of mind, such as:
• Wild Salmon
• Coconut oil
• Olive oil
• Dandelion greens
• Red wine
• Dark chocolate
• Pumpkin seeds
• Cashew nuts
• Wheat gram
• Pistachio nuts
Herbal remedies to increase mind power are:
• Ginkgo Biloba
• Gotu Kola
• Green tea
Brahmpushpi capsules are also one of the best supplements to increase power of mind. They are mind power supplements that work towards making the mind sharper and more alert. The herbs that constitute these pills ensure good functioning of the brain and prevent it from diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
Caron Allyson is a passionate writer who has written numerous articles on topics concerning ayurvedic remedies for health problems. He writes informative articles on health-related issues and the use of natural health supplements.
Health Articles1. Does It Help To Outsource Provider Credentialing Services?
2. Quickest Air Ambulance Service In Dibrugarh With Advanced Medical Equipments
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
3. Male Organ Function Tips For Weekend Sensual Warriors
Author: John Dugan
4. आयुर्वेद के माध्यम से पीठ दर्द और उनके घरेलू उपचार
Author: Dr Nitesh Khonde
5. Men Too Suffer From Hair Problems And This Is How To Solve Them
Author: Kabea Global
6. Global Surgical Equipment Market Trend
7. The Emergency Dental Care - Know When It's Urgent
Author: Raphael Leo
8. Appropriate Supplement For The Progression On Eye Disease
Author: Blake Andrus
9. Benefits Of Orthodontics In Phoenix
Author: John Marker
10. Impact Of Air Conditioners On Health
Author: Thomas Martinez
11. Herbal Pain Relief Gel Is The Best Solution For Your Sore Body
Author: Shashikant Shukla
12. Natural And Necessary Food For Heart Health
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
13. Benefits Of Pediatric Dentistry In Golden Valley
Author: Richard Brown
14. Top Dentistry Conferences | Emedevents
15. Upcoming Conferences For Cardiology In 2018