ALL >> Health >> View Article
Best Memory Improvement Supplements, Exercise And Food That Work
Total Articles: 108
It is essential for the brain to be in healthy condition for the overall well-being of the body. To keep the memory sharp there are several supplements available. Some of the best memory improvement supplements are offered by Ayurveda.
A list of some of the best memory improvement supplements are given below.
• Ginkgo Biloba
• Omega-3 fatty acids
• B Vitamins
• Vitamin E
• Magnesium L-Threonate
These supplements help in improving memory and strengthening focus and concentration, but these alone cannot do much if they’re not combined with exercises and a healthy diet. There are exercisesto improve memory, which if done on a regular basis, can make your brain more active and alert.
• Learn to play a musical instrument or join a choir group.
• Do mathematical calculations in your head
• Take up a cookery lesson
• Test your memory by making a list of to-do things and memorize it. After an hour try recalling it.
• Learn a foreign language
• Learn a new sport like yoga, golf or tennis
• Try drawing a map of an area you just visited
• Indulge in activities which need hand-eye co-ordination such as knitting, puzzles, painting, drawing, etc.
• While eating, try identifying the different tastes of ingredients and spices
• Think of a word and spell it in your head. Now, try thinking of another word which starts with the same two alphabets the earlier one ended with.
Brain exercises increase heart rate which pumps more blood to the brain, hence more oxygen. These exercises create a sharper, more energised and alert brain.
Apart from exercises and herbal memory supplements, diet is also very important to keep the brain healthy. The following list of foods that improve memory fast gives us a glimpse of what to eat.
• Dark chocolate
• Fatty fish
• Pumpkin seeds
• Green tea
One of the best memory improvement supplements is Brahmpushpi capsule. A blend of exotic herbs like Shankhpushpi, Vacha, Unab, Buch, Brahmadandi, Gurhal, Salabmisri, Chandbhasma, Swarnabhasma, Shatavari, Jatamansi, Asalo, Brahmi and Jyotishmati make it very effective as a remedy for poor memory and low concentration. Its key functions are:
• To sharpen the memory and faster recalling power
• To improve better brain functioning and other mental abilities
• To prevent mood swings
• To improve grasping ability
• To prevent mental fatigue
• To prevent depression and anxiety
• To improve memory, focus and analytical capabilities of the brain
• To keep the mind calm and relaxed
These capsules increase blood flow to the brains, hence, helping deliver more oxygen. More oxygen means better functioning of the brain.These are herbal supplements to increase memory, hence, are safe for consumption. Tests have proved it to be one of best memory improvement supplements.
Read about Natural Brain Power Supplements. Also know Herbal Memory Supplements Reviews. Read about Herbal Supplements to Improve Memory Concentration.
Caron Allyson is a passionate writer who has written numerous articles on topics concerning ayurvedic remedies for health problems. He writes informative articles on health-related issues and the use of natural health supplements.
Health Articles1. All You Need To Know About Shirodhara
Author: Shriya Ayu Clinic
2. Medicare Reporting Challenges To Affect Independent Practices
3. Male Organ Health And Wellness: When It’s Time To Talk To A Urologist
Author: John Dugan
4. World Best Air Ambulance Service In Bagdogra With Md Doctors
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
5. Global Ventricular Assist Devices Market Trend
6. Key Reasons To See A Reputed Podiatrist To Cure Feet Problems
Author: Marion Yau
7. Be Fit And Healthy Through Regular Consumption Of Noni Products Of Salveo
8. Hacks To Stop Snoring
Author: Alex Bowmann
9. How Dr. Kewal Krishan Saved My Grandfather’s Life
Author: ponting brown
10. The Best Hospital For Cancer Treatment ; Balaji Action Cancer Hospital
Author: ponting brown
11. Turn Towards The Remedial Surgeries To Perk Up Your Beauty
Author: owen Thomson
12. 3 Easy Ways To Brand Your Next Medical Event
13. Why Should We Use Teeth Whitening Kits?
14. Tumescence Problems And The Too-hard Member: Understanding Priapism
Author: John Dugan
15. Things In Mind When Picking The Right Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash