ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
4 Grooming/make Up Habits You Need To Change
Total Articles: 186
By : Juhi Bansal
2014 was all about change. We talked about changing perfumes, wardrobes, work out regimes etc. Now that we are in the last week of the year (can’t believe the year has breezed by already!), here are some quick changes that will go a long way in your physical and emotional being.
1. Kohl Eyes
I know kohl is what sets the Indian girls apart. I was an addict myself. I like almost every girl around me felt that without my kohl my eyes look tired and drowsy. I was a slave to it quite literally. And then one day I decided to give it up. Just like that! A week later, I realized I liked my non-kohled eyes better. So, do it. Get rid of your black kohl pencils. Not only do they make your eyes look smaller (especially if you wear it on your water line), they highlight your under eye bags and circles.
Switch to eye liners for your eye lids. If you really feel you need something for your lower lash lines, try colored pencils in brown, turquoise and white.
2. Hair Cuts
Nothing spells change better than a drastic hair cut. When I visit the salon, I hear girls around me telling their stylists to only cut their hair from the front and leave the “length” as is. Now, what fun is that? Go for a long bob or lob this season-it’s so much in vogue or get a perm or dye your hair a fun color!
3. Nail Paints
This piece of advice may seem unnecessary to most but I only bring it up because I still see a lot of people around me go on for days with chipped nail paint. This is as big a turn off as can be. Replace your nail paint immediately (i mean immediately) if and when it chips. Don’t apply another layer because it will only make it look crooked.. Take it off completely and then apply a fresh coat. I’d suggest carrying a bottle in your bag for a quick fix if it happens when you are out and about, but once you are back home you must mend it immediately. Glitters are really in specially the ones with a rough finish.
4. Lip Colors
Now have I convinced you enough over the last few months to change your age old trusty lip colors for a spot of bright red and fuchsia? (Hope you follow these steps while applying lipstick). A lot of my family and friends believe they look nice in one particular color and use it on every outfit and occasion. But since 2014 was about change, I did see a lot of them making an effort to try the bright reds and pinks. If you are in that category, I would urge you to go a step ahead and experiment with oxblood, lavender and purple. Yes! they are very in and I am sure you’ll fall in love with the new you.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Get The Glamorous Look You Deserve With Hair Extensions!
Author: Juliet Achampong
2. Buy Kids Wholesale Clothing Online From Cc Wholesale Clothing
Author: Bonnie Hill
3. 5 Easy Ways To Recognize The Real Leather
Author: Ravjit Soin
4. 4 Things To Consider When Buying Women’s Robes
Author: John Williams
5. Availing Trendy Replica Wallets Online India At Best Prices
Author: Ruchi Singh
6. Choosing A Hair Extension Salon In Los Angeles
Author: Beri Halouska
7. Different Styles Of Hijabs Available In The Market
Author: Muhammad Alim
8. Citizen Eco-drive Gmt Divers 200m Bj7085-09e Mens Watch: A Devil With A Difference
9. 7 Best Ways To Buy The Latest Leather Outerwear For Men
Author: Ravjit Soin
10. Best Designer Pakistani Suits At Affordable Price
11. Bridesmaids Dresses Trend Of 2019 – A Blend Of Comfort And Style
Author: Silk Threads Inc.
12. Four Things To Look For While Trying On Designer Suits
Author: Stephen Rick
13. Follow These Tips For Selecting Special Christmas Gifts For Men
Author: Andrew Wilson
14. Most Popular Tag Heuer Watches For Men
Author: Deepika Mahajan
15. High Quality Mens Silver Jewelry Is Now Available In The Best Price Range!