ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Samsung Tablet Repair And Samsung Water Damage Repair In Uk
Total Articles: 384
The UK technology giant experimented with the concept of a foldable monitor, and Samsung has applied for a patent for a multi-layer tablet. The patent was found to show that Samsung will continue to try different types of displays for the upcoming mobile devices. The tablet's display shown in the image below may be folded in two different locations, which may add extra functionality.
The patent shows that many different configurations provide different functions. For example, folding a flip can serve as a large keyboard with the top flip as the notification bar above the main display. Or two additional monitors collapse to create a smart cover for the main display. Interestingly, the patent also briefly introduced the ability to make phone calls with a tablet computer through a third configuration. Using phone features on tablets is not unheard of, but it is rare. It's largely because a huge tablet is too heavy to withstand your face.
But this is why foldable technology is so important: mobile phones can become tablets, and tablets can become mobile phones. And, as Samsung demonstrated in this patent, flexible devices do not necessarily have only one fold. Multiple parts of the device can be flexible to open up a whole new form factor. An unusual and experimental move of a tablet like this is that Samsung needs to challenge Apple's dominance in the tablet space - and revive a shrinking market. However, this is of course only a patent - so there is no guarantee that it will enter the market. It is not uncommon for a company to apply for a patent and obtain approval and never take action.
However, taking into account Samsung’s public statement on flexible technology and the fact that it showed a very similar tablet in 2013, I would be surprised if the tablet’s version is not on the market. The question is whether Samsung has the technology to launch this or more basic folding phones. There are contradictions about whether Samsung is preparing to release its first flexible mobile phone. Korean companies may face delays because the science of building a stable, foldable display has not yet been completely hacked or is still fiddling with the Galaxy X user interface and user experience.
Whatever the reason, the competition between Android manufacturers and Apple is clearly the first time to launch the next generation of smartphones. Samsung may not be the first, but it may be the best.
Samsung Repairer is the best place to get your Samsung mobile phone or laptop repaired in the UK. SamsungRepairer, offering high-quality genuine parts for the replacement of parts in Samsung gadgets.
For more details on Samsungrepairer.co.uk, visit the website link http://www.samsungrepairer.co.uk/
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Begin A Business - How Do I Become A Founder?
Author: Deepak Malhan
2. Tp-link M7650 Lte-a Pro Mobile Wifi Hotspot Test
3. Motorola One Power Review: What’s Packed Inside?
4. Efficient Way To Manage The Water Pressure Level
Author: Marcus Presar
5. Have An Effect Of Iot On Mobile Application Development
Author: Karl Parker
6. Why Outsource Wifi Services
7. Take Your Business One Step Ahead With Iot Environmental Sensors
8. The Use Of Technology By Your Students Isn’t A 9 To 5 Activity
Author: Dexter Trey
9. How To Choose The Best Php Web Development Company
Author: Jemit Sanghvi
10. Check Out The Importance Of Digital Vehicle Tracking Devices
Author: Ankit Tiwari
11. Technology In Transport: Rethinking The Trucking Business For Future In India
Author: Nitin Parab
12. How To Pneumatic Systems And Air Cylinders Work?
Author: Deborah Gillis
13. Single Engine Vs. Twin Engine Management Systems In Aircraft - A Comparison Of J.p.i Products
Author: Joseph Polizzotto
14. Implementing Actionable Innovative Data Applications Using Key Technology
Author: James J. Adams
15. 10 Must Have Smartphone Accessories For 2018