ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Bmw 3 Series – What Makes It One Of The Safest Sedans?
Total Articles: 1
The BMW 3 Series Sedan is an iconic car that continues to rule the roost in the world’s major automobile markets. Even after four decades of its launch, it is serving as the backbone of BMW India. Over the years, it has warded off competition from other major carmakers and has emerged victorious in India. Currently in its sixth generation, the BMW 3 Series has outperformed most other luxury sedans in terms of sales.
There are many important factors that have contributed to the success of the BMW 3 Series in New Delhi and other cities. Everything from exterior design to comfortable cabin, from powerful engine to excellent fuel efficiency, come together to provide a great driving experience. However, there is one thing that makes the BMW 3 Series Sedan stand out – highly-advanced safety features.
When it comes to buying a luxury car, the safety features are not the first thing that people check out. But thankfully, BMW is one of those car makers that take the safety of its customers seriously. Let’s explore some of the important safety features of the BMW 3 Series models –
When people think about a car crash, they picture a head-on collision. However, side collisions can be equally, if not more, dangerous. The BMW 3 Series has been designed to absorb the side-impact forces. The doors and side walls of the car are strong. The passenger cell structure ensures maximum safety, thanks to the selective use of high-strength materials.
Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
In times of emergencies, it is important not to lose control over your vehicle. However, at times, when the brakes are applied with full force, the vehicle skids and you end up losing control over it. The BMW 3 Series Sedan is equipped with the anti-lock braking system. ABS uses precise regulation of the braking pressure to prevent the vehicle from skidding. As a result, the car remains in your control and you can steer it easily.
A punctured tyre can leave you stranded in the middle of nowhere. Not if you are driving the BMW 3 Series Sedan! The Runflat Tyres of the car have reinforced sidewalls that ensure that the tyres stay on the rim. This makes it possible for you to reach the nearest repair centre. Thus, you can always drive to your favorite adventure destination without worrying about the getting stranded at a remote location.
The list of the safety features of the BMW 3 Series Sedan doesn’t end here. It is loaded with many other safety features that have been designed to ensure the safety of you and your family. You can visit the BMW Libra Autohaus in New Delhi to explore more features of the BMW 3 Series Sedan.
Automobiles Articles1. What Is True Value Maruti?
2. Wanting To Buy A Maruti? Here’s Where You Can Go!
3. Selling Your Car? Check Out Maruti True Value In Delhi
4. Are You Worried About Fuel Prices? Switch To Cng!
5. New Premium Product Range Developed For Heavy Commercial Vehicles.
Author: Accurub Technologies
6. What Does The Nissan Qashqai Airbag Warning Light Indicate?
Author: Andrew Rogers
7. Know How You Can Improve The Overall Appearance Of Your Harley Davidson
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Reasons Why You Can Rely On A Taxi Service Completely In All Situations
Author: Max Brier
9. Can You Still Buy A Subaru Forester Diesel From Car Dealers? Perth Expert Advice
Author: Ben Sporn
10. Types Of Automotive Radiators
Author: Aarush Khatri
11. How Does The Used Toyota Highlander Stack Up?
Author: East Coast Toyota
12. A Quick Skoda Octavia Sport 110 Tsi Catch Up Review
13. The New Mx-5 Carbon Hardtop Revealed: Mazda Dealers Perth News
Author: Mandurah mazda
14. Motor Scooters–inexpensive, Eco-friendly And Easy To Park Riding Partner
Author: Lowest Price ATV
15. Guide To Finding The Best Bike Gear