ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Bmw 3 Series – What Makes It One Of The Safest Sedans?
Total Articles: 1
The BMW 3 Series Sedan is an iconic car that continues to rule the roost in the world’s major automobile markets. Even after four decades of its launch, it is serving as the backbone of BMW India. Over the years, it has warded off competition from other major carmakers and has emerged victorious in India. Currently in its sixth generation, the BMW 3 Series has outperformed most other luxury sedans in terms of sales.
There are many important factors that have contributed to the success of the BMW 3 Series in New Delhi and other cities. Everything from exterior design to comfortable cabin, from powerful engine to excellent fuel efficiency, come together to provide a great driving experience. However, there is one thing that makes the BMW 3 Series Sedan stand out – highly-advanced safety features.
When it comes to buying a luxury car, the safety features are not the first thing that people check out. But thankfully, BMW is one of those car makers that take the safety of its customers seriously. Let’s explore some of the important safety features of the BMW 3 Series models –
When people think about a car crash, they picture a head-on collision. However, side collisions can be equally, if not more, dangerous. The BMW 3 Series has been designed to absorb the side-impact forces. The doors and side walls of the car are strong. The passenger cell structure ensures maximum safety, thanks to the selective use of high-strength materials.
Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
In times of emergencies, it is important not to lose control over your vehicle. However, at times, when the brakes are applied with full force, the vehicle skids and you end up losing control over it. The BMW 3 Series Sedan is equipped with the anti-lock braking system. ABS uses precise regulation of the braking pressure to prevent the vehicle from skidding. As a result, the car remains in your control and you can steer it easily.
A punctured tyre can leave you stranded in the middle of nowhere. Not if you are driving the BMW 3 Series Sedan! The Runflat Tyres of the car have reinforced sidewalls that ensure that the tyres stay on the rim. This makes it possible for you to reach the nearest repair centre. Thus, you can always drive to your favorite adventure destination without worrying about the getting stranded at a remote location.
The list of the safety features of the BMW 3 Series Sedan doesn’t end here. It is loaded with many other safety features that have been designed to ensure the safety of you and your family. You can visit the BMW Libra Autohaus in New Delhi to explore more features of the BMW 3 Series Sedan.
Automobiles Articles1. Armstrong - Best Quality Tyres Uk
Author: Estella Philips
2. Mazda Dealers Perth Report: Top After Sales Service Satisfaction Performance
Author: Adam Butler
3. How To Know Tips In Choosing An Auto Repair Shop?
Author: Mark Josesh
4. The Best Platform For Buying Bike Accessories Online
5. Choose An Efficient Driving Instructor And Hit The Busy Road
Author: Oliver Sanan
6. Tips To Get A Good Driving Instructor
Author: Oliver Sanan
7. The Best Nissan Dealer In Nj - Nissan Jersey
Author: Bridgewater Nissan
8. Why To Choose Reputed Office Cleaning Services To Take Care Of Your Office In Melbourne?
Author: Sumudu Chaminda Udawatta
9. What Should You Settle On? Modified Vehicles Or Factory Made Beast
Author: Levi Fysh
10. Things You Need To Know Before Choosing Your Driving School
Author: Nate Mcgahey
11. When Should You Consider Repairing Or Replacing A Damaged Windscreen?
Author: Anna Lampasona
12. All-new Hyundai Satro Spotted Ahead Of Its Unveil
Author: Amit Vats
13. Why There’s A Movement Happening To Own A 49cc Motorized Bicycle!
Author: Kyle Craw
14. Used Cars Butler Nj For The Best Price – Precision Jeep
Author: Precision Jeep
15. Benefit From Professional Cdl Training
Author: Gabriel Fulton