ALL >> General >> View Article
What Are The Features And Specification Of Edm 830 System?
Total Articles: 102
For the next couple of years at least, the EDM 830 is going to rule the pack because the EDM 830 through its brilliant full-colour graphical LCD display totally revolutionizes the way aircraft engines are monitored.
Despite its small size (probably the smallest aircraft EDM in the market), it easily packs more features, functionality, and information in its onto its LCD screen than any other currently available aircraft EDM on the market. The latest feature addition is the Oil pressure gauge.
Being small in size is not the only reason that the EDM 830 can be easily mounted – the 830 incorporates a standard 3-4/8" format that can be mounted vertically (portrait) or horizontally (landscape) orientation. Behind the panel, the EDM 830 only requires 2-1/2". Connect the power supply, correctly plug-in the various cables from the aircraft sensors and you’re done – the EDM 830 is ready to fly when you are. And of course, the EDM 830 is FAA STC/TSO approved and comes with a 3-year warranty.
Here’s a short list of the main features and functions of the EDM 830:
1. RPM and manifold pressure with full graphical depiction. - Display includes: RPM, MP, %HP, IAT, CDT, OAT, CAT, OIL
2. Pilot programmable engine parameters. - P, OIL T, CHT, EGT, VOLTS, EGT, DIF, CLD, F FLOW, F USED, F REQD, F ENDUR and F REM
3. Percent Horsepower display.
4. Lean of peak or Rich of peak operation at the touch of a button. - EGT Probes 4 or 6 Probes, CHT 4 or 6 Probes
5. Full featured fuel flow computer system. - Volts, Shock Cooling
6. GPS enhanced fuel management. - LOP/ROP JPI Exclusive Leaning Mode
7. Full EDM scanner functionality. - Fuel Flow (USED, Remaining, GPH Endurance, GPS Destination)
8. When fitting, EDM can be oriented as per pilot convenience and display will auto-configure. - MAP, Oil Temperature, Oil Pressure, OAT
9. EDM 830 can be used in 4, 6, 7, 8 or 9 cylinder engines and Turbocharged engines. - The % HP (Requires OAT, RPM, MAP, & FF). The EDM 830 comes with Power Connector and all required harnesses. EZ Trends software is included. Data recording - 100 hrs Downloadable via USB port.
Optional functions of the EDM 830 include: CDT Probes, IAT, CARB Temperature and TIT
Accessories available include: Single series fuel flow (with or without) transducer, fuel flow harness (10-04650). These are available for 4 and 6 cylinders aircraft engines too. Also available are the EDM TIT probe with shield and extension wire as also the EDM OIL temp. probe.
Little wonder then, the EDM 830 manufactured by J.P. Instruments is amongst the best aircraft EDM’s on the market today. More information here: https://www.jpinstruments.com/shop/edm-8301/
General Articles1. Tips On How To Solve Your Coursework Problems Effectively
Author: Tiana Crush
2. Arts And Crafts Supplies Online
Author: Nandan Goda
3. 7 Best Tips To Secure The Business From Cyber Security
Author: Edward Lewis
4. Three Project Ideas For Beginning Woodworkers
Author: Edmund Brunetti
5. How To Make Your Antalya Holidays Worth Cherishing
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
6. How Can You Protect Your Identity While Surfing The Internet?
Author: Bradon Wilson
7. How To Fix Brother Printer Offline On Windows 10?
Author: Bradon Wilson
8. Nhai Initiates New Surveillance System For National Highways
10. Green Magnesium Oxide From Meishen
Author: Allen hu
11. Top 3 Reasons To Invest In Mumbai Real Estate
Author: Saloni Mehta
12. Common Confusions Cleared About Regular Power-of-attorney
Author: Carl Glendon
13. Professional Medical Practice Management Is What You Need Now!
Author: Andre Nkosi
14. Email Marketing Drag & Drop Editor Create Unique Templates For Business Mailing
Author: Marsha Leyva
15. There’s Van Cleef & Arpes Accessories Spring@mimo.su