ALL >> Family >> View Article
3 Developments In Ivf Which Have Helped The Process To Achieve Higher Success Rates
Total Articles: 1
It was on 25th July 1978, when the first baby in the world as a result of IVF was born. Now even after 40 years, IVF is still going good as a general medical treatment, giving hopes to millions of couples around the globe who are struggling in their quest for parenthood. While people nowadays are facing a lot of challenges in their health due to Unhealthy lifestyles and higher Stress levels, their chances of conceiving a baby have gone slimmer with every day passing. People are more prone to pollution, work stress, fast food, lack of sleep and lot many issues which have made them behave like machines on a daily basis and delivered negative impacts on their body and internal organs as a result.
On the other hand, when we talk about the basics of IVF procedure, it has stayed the same for the last 40 years. The Process starts when eggs are first fertilized with sperm in a laboratory and fertilized embryos then gets placed back into the womb. While the costs have come down during all those years, the process has also rationalized. With the advancing medical techniques and treatments along with modern machines has also helped the process to deliver better results to a lot of hopeless people around the world. Moreover, three of the ways that IVF has developed can be summarized below:
Vitrification has transformed the capability to productively and consistently freeze gametes and embryos, whether to conserve fertility or to utilize the same in future IVF cycles. As compared to conventional freezing methods which were too slow, this swift freezing technique ensures non formation of ice crystals. Ice crystals have always been cited as a major issue as the same can results in damage during the thawing process.
It’s a fact that having a child with a genetic condition since birth can have its own impacts on the child and its future. Genetic testing can be termed as a crucial process to ensure the delivery of a healthy baby. Therefore if there is any kind of Genetic issue found in the conceiving couple, preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) can be used to test embryos for the concern medical issues and once done,only healthy embryos will be checked and secured. This Revolutionary technique has enabled millions of families to have biological children without carry forwarding the genetic condition instead of using donor eggs or sperm.
Time lapse microscopy
Having said that, checking and selecting the right embryo is very critical for a successful ,IVF treatment. Moreover, all of the embryos will evolve at different rates and time lapse microscopy is an efficient way of helping the embryologists to diagnose which embryo would have the best chance of pregnancy. Embryologist can check the development and growth of the embryo without disturbing them by using a special microscope that takes lots of images (one every 20 minutes). While they will diagnose the development and growth of all the selected embryos, this would further help them to select the one embryo that will have the best chance of pregnancy as per them, and then get it planted in the uterus.
Family Articles1. Professional Dog Groomers Are Going To Arrive With The Mobile Grooming Parlour!
Author: Michelle Smith
2. The Respite Care Sunshine Coast Offers Best Services To Take Care Of Your Elders
3. The Online Project Management Tools Can Help The Project Manager In Successfully Handling The Projec
4. What' Do We Need To Know About Alzheimer's Disease?
Author: kankei Care
5. Common Skin Problems And Newborn Skin Care Tips
6. Take A Break From Your Responsibilities By Availing Respite Care Sunshine Coast Services
7. Why Do Seniors Injure Themselves More As They Age?
Author: David DuPont
8. How Can A Ca Live-in Care Agency Help?
Author: Gabriel Fulton
9. The Home Care Sunshine Coast Offer Best Services For The Elders To Lead A Quality Lifestyle
10. Avail Home Care Sunshine Coast Services To Take Care Of Your Elders
11. What To Look In A Mail Order Brides Online? More Information For You To Find Out Here!
12. 7 Powerful Ways To Program Love To Children
13. All You Should Know About Making Donations To The Ngos In India
14. Avail Home Care Sunshine Coast Services To Offer Quality Lifestyle For Your Elders
15. Relationship Therapy Nederland Can Help You Understand Your Loved Ones In A Better Way!
Author: Angelika Matthias